• Lea
    Hello I am new to this chat . Does anyone own a wig store. I am wanting to open a small wig area in my salon and any advice would be so appreciated:)
  • Jayne
    I don't sell wigs, but having quality toppers and/or wigs in your salon would be fantastic! Think of those clients who complain about their thin (or frizzy, damaged etc.) hair. You could bring over a topper for them to try. HH toppers would keep them coming back for styling, coloring & maintenance of the topper too. Take a quality class on how to do realisitic parts and lace fronts. A lot of wig wearers would feel sooo much more comfortable going into a hair salon rather than *wig shop.* Let us know your decision!
  • Lea
    Yes Jayne that would be great!!!! How do I get a hold of you:))))
  • PhyllisB
    When I first started wearing hair I started out with integration pieces. I had read about a salon in my local paper that had a stylist that specialized in hair replacement for men and women. He had a private room in the salon with a door that closed for total privacy. So you may want to consider that if you have the space. I've also had the opportunity to go to two different wig shops; one had private consultation rooms and the other did not. It's much more comfortable being able to consult with someone in private than it is being out in the open where everyone else can see your hairless head. Just things to think about.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.