• Jh3305
    I have been wearing May by Noriko as my go to hair for quite a while. I would like to try something new in a similar length. I have very thin hair from lots of hormone issues, and have been wearing wigs for several years now. Thanks!
  • Vee1028
    I was going to suggest Ignite by Jon Renau because it is similar in front to May. Then I looked at your beautiful profile picture and I have to ask if you might want to try one of the cute curly/beachy wave wigs for summer. I think you'd look too cute in Sweet Talk or Girl Mono.
  • Jh3305
    Thanks! I was thinking about girl mono. Noriko and Rene of Paris are the only brands I have tried.
  • Vee1028
    everyone who wears Ellen Willie wigs rave about how comfortable they are. But you could for sure find some of the same type of styles by Noriko or RoP. Check out Jon Renau, too.
  • Jh3305
    Ellen Willie has some beautiful wigs! I think my next hair is there. Thank you!
  • Vee1028
    great! Let me know what you choose!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.