• Mrsplumblao
    Why can't I get the same look after washing my Raquel Welch Scene Stealer wig, which is HD fibers, clumps and feels stiff. No softness at all. I have used heat - a flat iron at 280. I love my new wig but I am very frustrated. Are there places you can take/send your wig to be restored to new? I miss my silky soft flowy long hair.
  • alicexm
    I use a fabric steamer on my wigs, especially the HD and get excellent results. None of mine are curly, so the straightening effect isn’t an issue. I bring back end shaping with a heat brush, but there are YouTube videos with directions for curling. As for places to send a wig for refreshing, some full service wig shops will offer that service, so you might check with your hairdresser for suggestions.
  • Happy to ve Retired
    i use fabric softener when i wash my hd wig. Works for me and i wear HD jon renau. The wig - as it ages - does stay soft for shorter periods. That is just my experience.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.