• PhyllisB
    Does anyone have Jon Renau Ignite in color 32F or FS27; or any of the red shades for that matter? If so, could you post a picture? My sister is considering a wig for the first time and wants something close to her natural red color. The picture swatches are so difficult to get a true representation of the color; I know we all wish they would show the actual wig in each color. Thanks for any help.
  • Sunset
    You might be able to find some videos on youtube showing those colors. I have found a lot of videos on there that have helped in seeing the wigs & how the colors look.
  • Happy to ve Retired
    When looking at jon renau colors - bear in mind that HD fibers show the colors quite differently from regular synthetic. I have also gound the blends are different from one wig to the next. Use the friendly return policy to try a color you think will work. Videos help a bit but monitors show differently. Good luck. Color is the hardest part.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.