• Larry
    Are there any good online wig dealers? The ones I've looked into don't seem to have many happy clients; like the rest of you I'm tired of being burned by bad companies.
    God bless,
    Larry
  • linda
    Isn't wigs.org an online wig dealer??:)
    Linda
  • Larry
    Indeed, they are. I just like knowing that I have alternatives.
    Thanks Linda,
    God bless
    Larry
  • Sponsored Ad
  • Larry
    Thank you, Linsils
    God bless,
    Larry
  • Vee1028
    Wigs dot com is where I do almost all of my wig shopping. There is no other online company that gas better customer service and definitely no other company has a better return policy.
    @Linsils1951 I don't know what those companies are except for headcovers but I'd be careful buying from them.
  • Larry
    Thanks, Vee, for the information, and hearing from you again.
    God bless,
    Larry
  • PhyllisB
    This thread is very timely. I just found another online retailer and was just wondering how they are. It’s called wigstudio1.com . Is anyone familiar with them?
  • Larry
    Hi Phyllis.
    I wish I could help, but I never heard of them until now. Thanks for telling me about them.

God bless,

Larry
  • Sponsored Ad
  • btrflygal7
    I mostly buy from wigs.com but cysterwig is also good, great discounts and customer service
  • Larry
    Thank you,

Larry
  • Larry
    Thanks for the information.

God bless,

Larry
  • alicexm
    I also order from Patti’s Pearls.
  • sillysonjia
    I've used Wigs.com, TheWigOutlet, BestWigOutlet, WilshireWigs, Wig.com, and HouseOfBeauty. The only place I'd never buy from again is AZWig.com
  • Karenber
    Larry, the best I've found is Namebrandwigs.com . Best customer service and prices around! Been ordering from them over 10 years.
  • Larry
    Thanks everyone for the feedback.

Larry
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.