• animallover
    I have both basic cap and lace front wigs but mostly wear my basic cap wigs on a daily basis. I pulled out my Sweet Talk by Gabor, which is over a year old and fits me quite well and is definitely used, and wore it for a few days last week. It was comfortable and I didn't even feel like I had it on. On the third day of wearing it, that night when I removed it I had a straight line cut, about an inch and a half long, right across my forehead where the lace front was lined up. First time ever this has happened. Has any one else been "cut" by their lace fronts? Just curious if this is common........
  • alicexm
    All my wigs are lace fronts and I’ve never had this happen.
  • Happy to ve Retired
    Never had this happen either. I primarily wear Jon Renau - so perhaps the other brand has a sharper edge.
  • animallover
    Thanks for replying! Only happened once but once was enough.... looking at other brands now.
  • PennyC
    I have one Gabor wig -- soft and Subtle -- and the lace does irritate me. Haven't had that from any other wig (I mostly wear Estetica).
  • Marilyn
    My lace front wig by TressAllure cut my forehead but only on the one side. It was fine for the first week and then kept cutting me. I was wondering why people liked lace front wigs if they do that to you. I tried some different options that I found on YouTube but nothing worked so I have retired that wig.
  • btrflygal7
    I wear timeless beauty from gabor a lot and find i get irritation from the lace, I try to put some moisturizer on my head to cut down on the irritation. They do look more natural but aren't the most comfortable for me.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.