• Ann S
    I am having trouble. I follow all the directions for fabric softener, steam, etc. to soften my wigs, but I am not satisfied. They become stiff so soon!
    Does anyone have any brand of maybe spray conditioner or something that works for you. I know each wig line has their own conditioners, so it is difficult to find the best one!!
    Thanks
  • Jnc
    I just wash mine and then use a leave on conditioner I bought from Wigs.org . I don't have any problems and my wigs are getting old. I've never used fabric softener and probably won't. I can't put heat to mine since they aren't heat resistant. Mine still seem fairly soft. I only wash about once a month - unless they get smokey.
  • Taylor75
    Hi, I use Murphy oil soap to soak my synthetics wigs in and, it works way better than any fabric softener.
  • Danielle | Wigs.com Team
    Hi Ann! The Leave In Conditioner that is talking about is our Leave In Conditioner by BeautiMark, which you can see here: https://www.wigs.com/products/leave-in-conditioner-synthetic-hair-beautimark

We love it to spray on before detangling!
  • Ann S
    Thank you Danielle! I'll get some!
    Ann
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.