• Cathy
    I have been wearing RW synthetic wigs for about 7 years now. The length is shoulder length or longer. A wig would generally last me 3-4 months because of the ends frizzing. I've tried everything and find that simply trimming the ends work the best. However, even though I start with a longer wig, after 3-4 months of trimming, I end up with a shorter wig. Lately the wigs are only lasting me 6-8 weeks---the frizziness gets out of control faster. Can anyone recommend a brand that doesn't frizz like RW wigs do? I love RW wigs for their style, colors and fullness, but I want a wig that lasts longer.
  • btrflygal7
    I learned this when I first started wearing wigs I was wearing this longer style from look of love and despite having 2 to trade off I still experienced frizzing after about 3 or 4 months. I now wear shorter styles so I think there really is no way around it with long wigs especially during the winter months with wearing sweaters depending where you live. I guess people who regularly wear long styles may have advice about keeping frizz at bay.
  • alicexm
    I steam my longer wigs which calms the frizzies. I’ve had good luck with my Envy and Jon Reneau wigs. I also use a lower temp curling iron to add some curl to the ends. I don’t have curly or wavy wigs, so can’t speak to recurling. There are YouTube videos with good step by step info.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.