• Coco
    I am interested in buying either RW Winner or Autograph. I’ve read the specs, watched all the reviews. But I’d like advice on differences between the 2 as far as actual length, styling, etc. I like to wear my hair messy, spiky so not sure if the crown on Autograph would be too long. Also not sure what my face measurements are but just as an example, Voltage fits longer on me. Thanks !
  • animallover
    I don't have either one of those but I saw the word spiky.....have you looked at Lizzie? I bought her on wigoutlet lat year and she is definitely spiky!
  • Coco
    Yes! I have her in Mochacinno-R. I love Lizzy. Lizzy is also a bit longer on me. So I’ve been comparing the lengths of Winner and Autograph to her. Decisions!!
  • animallover
    I love Lizzy too. I love the spikiness of her. I ordered her on wigoutlet so the colors were sparse to choose from, I got Vanilla Rush, not real fond of the unrooted colors so I added some subtle rooting. She is a little light for me though but great for summer and hiking, so light. Yes, decisions, decisions!!
    I am expecting my Perry today....anxious to see if I like her.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.