• cstamper
    I'm posting this in the Public Forum after posting it in the General--i think this is a better place to get my quesiton answered. I will keep whichever one is answered and delete the other--if I can figure out how to do it! Sorry--new to this forum!

I have a hand tied short wig on order (Tucson by Dream USA). I'm fairly new to wigs but I already have two! Anyway, I have sewn clips to the wefts and nape on my other two, but they are mono tops with extended napes. I use nothing else to secure these wigs and they work great.
    I am wondering if I will be able to sew clips onto this new one that has a full hand tied top? is there danger of damaging the monofilament? I would like to place 3 clips, one on each side of the top of the head and one at the nape. The nape is not extended. Any advice will be appreciated, thank you!
    cstamper
  • polkadot222
    I sew clips to the ear tabs and nape and not to the monofilament.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.