• Banjo
    I was thinking it might be interesting if someone invented a bathing cap wig. Could be hair sewn into a bathing cap skull cap (material could look like your scalp) that would stay put in the water and not be detectable. What do you think?
  • Taylor75
    The only wig I can think of that would resemble that would be one with a cap made from polyurethane.[img][/img]CapThinSkinFLW.jpg
    called a thin skin wig. They are very realistic, looking but are very hot to wear.
  • dc21
    Amy Gibson has the HH water wig. There are also synthetic solutions. You can wear a Nammu hat with any wig. Blue liner tape is recommended for a strong hold when doing water activities.
  • Banjo
    thank you, I checked it out...looks interesting
  • Banjo
    I was thinking of something like this...but it looks like it has been invented by Amy Gibson...water wig
  • Jojo9311
    Years ago, my Mom had a bathing cap that actually looked like a curly hair wig. She would wear while in the water. I wish they made something like that!
  • Happy to ve Retired
    Any idea how much these cost? I did not see prices on the website. I have been wearing OLD wigs -but I do water aerobics rather than swimming so unlikely to some off. You can wear a survivor buff to secure as well. The sun is an issue so I always make sure my head is quite covered.
  • dc21
    No, I don't know how much they cost. I haven't worn HH yet. I think synthetics are a good, affordable solution for water activities. Like you said, a buff or Nammu style cap can be worn over them.
  • Banjo
    wouldn't that be great...something inexpensive but curly and stays on your head
    ..I checked out the Water wig, but it looks like it is specially made and is probably expensive
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.