• animallover
    I think I might have found the wig that looks like my the one I wear now but looks like it is growing out...I want to wear my Stop Traffic but the length is so much different than what I am wearing. I now wear Textured Fringe Bob by Hairdo and I just found a Tressallure wig called Razor Cut Shag, a little longer but similar. Anyone have a Tressalllure wig and have any comments on them? Thanks!
  • Debbie
    I am also curious about the Razor Cut Shag by Tressallure. Anyone?
  • linda
    I have 3-4 by TresAllure. I like them all.
    I wear Charlotte. The description, photos and stats are very accurate.
    Good luck
    Linda
  • Debbie
    Thanks Linda
  • animallover
    Thanks Linda! One more question, how are the fibers on Charlotte, are they HD? I see that the fibers on this wig are HD and I am just wondering if they get stiff like the Hairdo/RW HD fibers. I like HD because they have less shine but I like the regular fibers because of their silky softness as well.
  • Samantha
    I’ve got Razor Cut Shag in my cart, also :grin:
  • linda
    Hello Animallover!
    Charlotte's fibers are a little rough to the touch. It does not state anywhere in the specs or description the it is heat friendly. However, I do use hot rollers. I heat the rollers and then let cool (use thermal heat spray) and curl away. Works great. No damage.
    I do find that spritzing the bang area with water and then use the curlers works just as well. I let it air dry for about 10 minutes and finger comb.
    I own 4 Charlottes. Each is different. One is straight one is curly. And the fibers feel rough on one and silky smooth on another. Go figure!
    BTW, I used softener, and it worked very well to soften the fibers to a more silky feel.
  • animallover
    Seems like we have the same taste in a lot of wigs Samantha! I haven't purchased it yet as I am waiting on a u-tube review so I can see it on a real head. I did read one review somewhere and that person sent it back as she thought it looked wiggy because of the unnatural way it was cut in the back and sides and held that cut. That kind of review doesn't bother me but I still would like to see a u-tube review to see movement and color. Color choice is a hard one.
  • animallover
    Thanks Linda!! Greatly appreciated!
  • Coco
    I just ordered Energia so now the excitement and anxiety builds until it arrives. I found very few colors to choose from. Animallover I love the Razor Cut and Texture Fringe both but I tend to stay with the short styles. Are you happy with the Hair Do brand?
  • animallover
    I personally really like my Hairdo wigs, all three textured fringe bobs. The heat defiant fibers have no shine to them at all. I have never used heat on them as I like the style just the way it is. They are my least expensive wigs yet they seem to last forever and they are also the ones I get a lot of compliments on. About 8 months of wear they start to get a little stiff but soaking in Downey makes them soft again. One I wear hiking and on the motorcycle and it is my oldest of the three , it is a little frizzy on the ends but not too bad. The most expensive wig I have ( quite pricey) I wore about 3 times and had to ditch it, the fibers came out of the top and it looks bald. What a waste of precious $$. It is a HM wig.

I hope you like Energia....it is exciting waiting for new hair!
  • linda
    Hello Animallover, didn't you purchase Stop Traffic? Do you like it? Is it heat resistant?
    I love the look on Taz and others. But when I view other videos it seems that it is a shaggy style. Actually I see very little style:)
    I look forward to reading your thoughts.
    Linda
  • animallover
    Hi Linda, I did purchase Stop Traffic in the color Spice, which is just gorgeous. I really like it, the fibers are soft and silky. It is not HD that I know of. I wear it when away from the house and/or out of town. It is really comfortable too. It is long layers, which kind of reminds me of a long shag, but it isn't scraggly at all. My husband loves it too, but he loves all my wigs, lol. I'm not sure if I will make it my go to wig only because like all shoulder length or longer wigs it tends to tangle a bit. That and I don't wear my wig at home at all, we live in the woods so no one see me if I go outdoors. I keep my Hairdo short wig next to where I can grab it and put it on if someone comes up the driveway or to the door. I love that I can just plop my Hairdo on my head, finger comb, and it looks great. Can't do that with a longer wig. If you are interested at all I wouldn't hesitate to try it, as it is a beautiful wig, much better than what you see on the internet. Also, if you don't like it and you pay with Paypal, you can get your return shipping refunded to you via Paypal. Hope this helps!
  • animallover
    After seeing Taz's review of the Razor Cut Shag I am not liking it. She even says it is kind of like doll hair in the back and you have to work with it with the warmth of your hands to smooth it out to change shapes, too much work for me! Plus, for the first time I can think of, I actually don't like a wig on her, doesn't look at all like the stock photos. Thank goodness for the brave ones who do u-tube wig reviews!!
  • Indira Hill
    not hear about this wig yet, you can have a try
  • linda
    Hello Animallover, thank you for sharing your thoughts on Stop Traffic.
    I appreciate the input (straight scoop) which helps a lot when trying to make a decision on whether to purchase or not.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.