• LeighAnne
    Im a male, jusy getting into crossdressing.
    Bought a cheap wig from Amazon. Its somewhat tangled. Can I use just a standard detangling brush and comb? Can I use scrunccis to pull it back?
  • Tav
    Hi LeighAnne. You can find good videos on YouTube about detangling wigs. One thing I remember is don't comb a wet wig. If the wig is curly, only use a wide toothed comb.

You can use all manner of hair accessories in your wig. There are head bands now designed like sunglasses called SqHair Band which holds the hair back without pressing it down. Good luck.
  • HairLossSurvivor
    Soak your wig in Downy for about 15 minutes, I like the lavender-vanilla scent. Pat it dry on a towel and hang it on a wire hanger with clothes pins to dry. Do not comb a wet wig. Use a wide-tooth comb when wig is dry. This should work. I hang mine on the shower rod as it seems to dry overnight.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.