• 5headgirl
    I have a large forehead so should I only be looking for wigs that have bangs or fringe? I really like some of the styles without bangs. Can I wear the wig lower on my forehead?
  • Tav
    Hi , I believe we're in the same boat. I have trouble with the side parts falling in my face and prefer bangs for cover. You may be able to lower the wig some, just be honest with yourself as to if it looks natural.
  • alicexm
    I have always had a high forehead, but haven’t worn bangs in years. With my lace front wigs I use the rule of thumb of four fingers above my eyebrows for placement. Looks natural, and is maybe an inch below my “natural” hairline.
  • Tav
    I just got a January by Jon Renau in. Curiosity got the better of me due to all be bragging about it I've caught on line. I didn't like the photos of it on the web sites, but took a chance. I bought it in Storm from the Arctic Collection. The side swept hair falls almost perfectly over my forehead without dropping into my eyes. The sides don't drop in my face either when I have to focus downward for work. The photos didn't do it justice. The structure of the waves seems to work in a way that makes it a joy to wear. I've gotten several compliments on it in the short time I've had it. I
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.