• jerrysister
    Recently, due to work pressure, my hair has become less and less. I want to buy a lace front wig. Do I want to know if the wig will damage my original hair?
  • Tav
    I just watched something about that on YouTube. They said wigs continue to improve and do not damage hair. I have lace front wigs and it's mostly on my skin with some contacting my hair line. I've suffered no damage or loss from wearing wigs. It sounds like stress is taking a toll on you. Take a few deep breaths and force your shoulders down. Just try it every hour for a day and see if it helps you.
  • alicexm
    I wear lace front wigs almost exclusively and have for more than 3 years. Can’t say I’ve noticed any damage. Before I found wig grip bands, I sometimes used got2be and It Stays to glue the front, and I noticed some “fallout” from not being careful detaching the glue.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.