• Debbie
    Has anyone had the opportunity to try Ellen by Wig Pro? I had never heard of Wig Pro before.
  • Tav
    I'm not sure if I have or not. Wig Pro doesn't sound familiar, but it could be bobbing around in the back of my head somewhere.
  • Debbie
    Thanks Tav, hopefully someone will have heard of them. In the meantime I’ll keep up some research
  • Tav
    Wigs.com carries it. You could also check Wigoutlet.com as they are the same company. For Wigs.com you should wait for the 30% off sales. Sometimes Wig Outlet will mark things down an extra 20%. I haven't seen those come around very often thouth.
  • Tav
    I looked up Ellen by Wig Pro. It's so cute!
  • Lori1959
    I've worn WigPro for years - "Alexandra" and it's of the human hair variety. I've never tried the synthetic ones. It's a good company though, been around forever. You'll find them online searching WigsUSA.
  • Debbie
    Yes it cute, Tav. I’m hoping to read some reviews on it before I buy it. But, I just may get Ellen at the next sale. Someone has to be first, yes? I’m thinking this one could be the closet to Trend Setter with a lace front that I’m looking for.
  • animallover
    Just looked. It is indeed very cute and I like the color choices!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.