• Julie1216
    what brush does everyone use on their synthetic wig or hybrid wig? I've been using the wetbrush brand, but feel it's harsh and hurting the fibers especially on my hybrid wig
  • Tav
    I use a wire brush I got off of Amazon.
  • PennyC
    I only ever use my wide-tooth Jon Renau comb. Brushing can be hazardous!
  • linda
    Yep! That’s for sure. Do not brush synthetic wigs. And only finger comb when it is damp or wet.
  • dc21
    I use the JR paddle brush or the JR HD comb. I brush my synthetic hair with both all of the time, even wavy styles! I think synthetic hair looks fake when it starts to look stiff or clump. I guess we all have our own preference.
  • alicexm
    I use a plastic wide tooth comb on my synthetic an synthetic/human hair wigs to remove tangles. I also use a wire brush similar to one Patti uses when styling. I NEVER brush or comb wet hair. If you have defanged before washing you won’t need to comb until fully dry. Only exception would be full human hair which you blow dry.
  • btrflygal7
    I use these anti static brushes i get from the look of love with these very gentle bristles and I also use the jon renau wide tooth combs,
  • Jnc
    I use a little wire brush I bought from Amazon. Been using it for 4 years on 1 wig and it's still going strong. :) I will be sad when this wig dies.
  • linda
    Hey y’all,
    Im not to proud to say “I stand corrected” on the subject of brushes. Probably on a lot of other subjects also, however, I bow to your experience.
    Thanks
  • Debbie
    I also, only use a wide tooth comb.
  • Julie1216
    Thank you everyone!!
  • Tav
    I was thinking of a straight wig with the wire brush. I should know better with all the fluffy wigs I have. I use a wide tooth comb on those.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.