• Happy to ve Retired
    OK - I am obviously bored stiff and am thinking of trying things. I don't really want to ruin any wigs in the process, but I think it might be fun to add colored highlights - as in pink or blue of purple - to my HD wigs by JR. Has anyone tried this? Do they wash out? I am just in need of trying something new. Cheers.
  • animallover
    I do this quite often to my older blonde wigs. I bought a package of different color markers and I pick the color I am in the mood for than I remove the ink carriage and put it in a spray bottle half full of water. I let it sit overnight. Than I spray wherever I want to add colored highlights. I've even used brown before to add roots. They don't wash out but the vibrant color does fade ever awhile so I just spray again!
  • Tav
    WOW! Wig wearers gone wild! I was thinking of colored extension. I'm having a miserable time trying not to buy something in the Jon Renau Arctic Collection. My eyes are on Flurry.
  • animallover
    LOL..... I'm 62 freaking years old....and now I'm wearing funky hair color??!!! Loving it! (My mind thinks I'm 22!). I say go for it ... especially in these troubled times ...makes life more interesting and definitely more fun!
  • Tav
    You yunguns are always up to something. Now get out there and show everyone how it's done. :starstruck:
  • CJK
    Hair chalk that washes out? HH blonde clip-in extensions that you can dye?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.