• Diana
    Beautiful Ladies....
    Please Be aware when buying wigs that the wig site is legitimate.
    Last night I got an email from a lady warning me that she thought she was buying a wig from Studio One. A lady named Taz shows videos all of the time on utube showing different styles and brand of wigs. She advertises for Studio One. Someone stole her picture and is contacting people using a fake profile to fraudulently “sell wigs” and stealing money from people. This lady contacted Taz and asked why she hadn’t got her wig yet. She contacted Studio One and found out that she was scammed. So ladies we have to make sure now when we are buying our wigs to make sure that the wig site is legitimate. This is a horrible thing that people do but I think whomever does this realizes just how many of us wig sisters are out there. We stick together. Bless all of you wig sisters.
  • Tav
    Thank you, Diane for warning us. Corruption seems to be increasing every day.
  • Candy D
    Thank for the tip Diana:pray:
  • lsbranham
    I’m 64 and need a NATURAL looking wig. Not human hair because I don’t want to have to style it. I’ve bought 2 wigs (not from here) and both look like Halloween wig. I have a very round face, so not sure what style or lengths work for me any suggestions? Thank you
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.