• Butterfly22
    So I bought a topper and was wondering how often I should wash it. I usually do it every other day using the shampoo they told me to. I'm wondering if I'm washing it too much. Anyone could give me any kind of advice on washing it and products too use on it I would be grateful. It is an easipart 100% Remy human hair clip in topper. I've also read in other posts I should not brush it while it's wet. I'm wondering if that's just for wigs With synthetic hair. And blow drying it...should i try letting it air dry more often?
  • Elizabeth Wigs com Team
    We recommend you wash your human hair topper about every 7-10 wears. You may wash more frequently in hot weather, humid climate, or if you use styling products every day. Wigs.com will post a new How-to Wash a Hair Topper video this week. Stay tuned for more educational videos! We have many How-to videos on our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB0C5liIa1g&list=PL-IOF7okbn5ksKsqgKYror4DXaHvK0TPR&index=72
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.