• miriam87
    Good evening ladies :)

My name is Miriam, I am 33 years old and I suffer from chronic telogen effluvium.

I bought too many synthetic wigs.
    I have never used 8 of these and would like to sell them. Can I do it here?

I live in Italy if you want I can publish the photos here or I pass all my contacts to you. I also have instagram :)
  • HairLove
    Sorry, Miriam but - so far at least - I’ve only purchased HH pieces. I was tempted to get a few synthetic ones but remembered I’d have to buy all new shampoos and conditioners, etc. However, I’ve no doubt that’ll eventually happen, too! Do any other members wear HH? It seems ppl assume they’re too much trouble to style but considering mine are all kind of longer lengths, all I have to do is to twist and roll up the length into the cap...fold the piece from ear to ear...and then just shove it back into a plastic bag! This way, the hair curls itself into loose waves that are ready for me to just pop back on my head. (easier than my bio hair—even when it used to be full!) :)
  • miriam87
    i didn't understand if i can post wig photos to sell them :fear:
  • HairLove
    I’m new here, so not sure—but I’ve heard of Facebook or EBay sites that specifically allow you to do so...perhaps someone else knows more?
  • CJK
    Some Facebook groups allow members to sell their personal wigs on a Sunday. There is also a Facebook page called "Flip your wig" (?) which you could join.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.