• Jane Ryan
    Do not order from this company. I wish I had looked into it before I did.

On March 5, 2020 BBB corresponded with TWC The Wig Company regarding a pattern of complaints:
    BBB files indicate this business has a pattern of complaints concerning consumers alleging issues with Delivery, Product, Refund or Exchange, and Customer Service. Consumers state they ordered and paid for products which were never received. Consumers also state that they ordered and paid for products but were sent the wrong products. Customers allege that they returned products within the time frame allotted by the company, but never received their refund. Consumers claim that when they tried to contact the business regarding their concerns, their phone calls and emails were not returned.
  • Elizabeth Wigs com Team
    Hi Jane, thank you for your comment as this may be helpful to others.

* This post was approved by our moderators as a way to provide insight into online wig buying. This post contains opinions that are not associated with the moderators.
  • Nikilet
    I can substantiate what Jane Ryan said above because I was one of those customers. They got me twice. Too bad. I've had their wigs before and been satisfied, and they have several I would like to try. But after my last two dealings with them I can't allow myself to place any more orders with them because I don't trust them.
  • BarbT75
    Why did you not post my positive review about TWC ?
  • BarbT75
    I have reviewed and ordered from TWC and never found their customer service to be bad! I think all wig companies have had a bad review or two but sometimes you can't base all bad reviews to be true ! I've seen bad reviews on Wig.com but not enough to make me stop ordering! You just can't please everyone with the volume of wigs shipped especially!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.