• Hollysuz
    Has anyone worn Ellen Willie Glamour Mono? If so any comments will be appreciated
    Thank you.
  • Tav
    I haven't, but have a few of Ellen Wille's other wigs.
  • linda
    Hello out there!
    Tav which Ellen Wille’s wigs do you have and how does her sizing run?
    Has she introduced a Large cap as a few other manufacturers have?
    L
  • Elizabeth Wigs com Team
    Most of Ellen Wille's wigs are petite/average. The cap may be smaller than most as it is 21.25" in circumference. The good news is that Ellen Wille offers a few popular styles in a large cap. Wigs.com has the following styles in large, Tempo 100 Deluxe, Date, and Smart Mono.
  • Tav
    Hey Linda! Sorry to get back with you so late, The WTW gals have had me in a frenzy over the Mother's Day sales. YAS!!! This time I was down the Gabor bunny trail.

I have 3 Flair Mono, Night, Movie, Girl Mono, Changes and two others, by EW that are comfortable on my Charlie Brown head. They have three collections that I have no trouble with, The Perucci and Hair Power are comfortable. I have Night from the Changes collection which was #1 on my head two summers ago. They're stretchy. Hair Society is for extreme hair loss and I don't know about the other collections.
  • VocalEyes
    I have Glamour Mono in Chocolate Rooted. She has a monofilament part and a wefted cap. Little to no permatease. She's very comfortable! I did cut bangs into her.
    Attachment
    F0620D82-03D0-43E1-A5B9-F7DA779F261D.heic (2M)
  • linda
    Elizabeth, Tav and VocalEyes, thanks so much for the information.
    I have a lotta research to do.
    I really appreciated y'al.
    VocalEyes, is that Glamour Mono you are wearing in the photo? Very pretty.
    Thanks again.
    L
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.