• BeatA
    j4x9webgpr5u8qjs.png
    Came in today I love it, great price (30% off), just one little thing... the mono part has some gaps... what do you think? Makes it look more natural??? Too much? Should I send it back and tell them to send me another? @Alex Kautz what do you think? I do love it otherwise ...igszai32ev0wgtne.jpeg
    auau9lw5ex6iznvx.jpeg
    aaum2ci32dt4rcxt.jpeg
  • KellyA
    Personally, honestly, if it were me, I would send it back. The part is to gappy.
  • BeatA
    you know they send it to you with the zigzag and you don’t notice it at first...
  • Shar W
    can you try adjusting the part? Does it still look sparse? If yes, I would send it back.
  • Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • BeatA
    @Shar W@Alex KautzI can adjust and it looks better, but I’m thinking should it look this way for a brand new wig??? And how long will it take before the new part looks the same? This is only a mono part so not that much to work with. Once I keep it for a while they won’t let me send it back for a new one.... I mean I do love it but I would like it to last at least six months or longer. I’m a bit conflicted. Ellen Wille sometimes has it a bit sparse in some areas, but this...? What do your colleagues say Alex? I want to keep it cause I love it, but I’m afraid it may just get worse and once I commit to keeping it I can’t get a refund.
  • Deleted User
  • BeatA
    @Alex Kautzthanks for the foto that helps.
    Also looks a bit sketchy in that one area In the front. Maybe not quite as bad a mine.
    I’ll Just take a chance on it.
    I am getting a bit of flash backs to my “ comb over days” when my alopecia first started and I always tried to find ways to hide it. Boy that was tough.
    Now I haven’t got a hair on my head, so no more comb overs well except maybe a little bit with this wig
    It’s otherwise really nice.
    Now I’ll have some “splaining to do” and tell my husband I bought another one.
  • Moonlitnight
    It doesn't look right to me.
  • Katooshie
    same here. You can see le monofilament! Style and colour are very pretty otherwise!!
  • KellyA
    When I get a new hair/wig, I don't want to have to shimmy it to hide flaws
  • Vee1028
    I agree with the others here who say it looks too sparse for a new wig, but the one Alex took a picture of looks just as bad. That said, I LOVE this wig on you. It seriously makes you look 10 years younger.
  • Katooshie
    why does that black netting show? I have never seen that before on any wig or hairpiece. I think the manufacturer should take them back. That looks like poor workmanship
  • Katooshie
    we wear wigs to AVOID looking like we have thinning hair. Who wants to pay for something that looks worse than some of our bio hair!? Lol
  • BeatA
    thanks for saying it looks nice on me. I do love it. It may not be a high quality wig because it is only a partial mono and not a hand tied cap, but the cut and style is really cute and the price is quite good as well.
    I wonder though if I will get the same kind of thing if I send this one back and get another? Maybe it’s just a matter of “you get what you pay for”?
  • Vee1028
    I have to say, after purchasing and returning 2 Ellen Willie wigs, I have little faith in that company. Maybe I'll stick to Jon Renau or Gabor.
  • BeatA
    I do love Ellen Wille because the don’t look wiggy and have too much hair, but they may have gone a bit too far now. I wonder if their quality has gone down a bit lately.
  • Vee1028
    one of the EW wigs I returned was definitely defective. The other was just the ugliest color ever. I am still waiting for Date that I ordered over a month ago. Keeping my fingers crossed that she'll change my feelings about that company.
    Also, have you tried Gabor? I think hers have the perfect amount of hair.
  • BeatA
    yes I got opulence from Gabor. You’re right that is a pretty good amount of hair.
    Actually I ordered date once but I did not like how the back was fringing out backwards at the time so I sent it back. I did like the front though.
    I am now getting into longer wigs. I’m really enjoying that. Never thought I would.
    I have two human hair wogs from Ellen wille and I absolutely love them. They have great caps for people with no hair. Anyway not ready to give up on EW just yet but also looking around to other brands.
  • MarburgGirl
    I hope you sent the wig back.
  • BeatA
    mlc1mkq37ijjigas.jpeg
    I did not. I played with it some more and realized it was only that bad ( as in one of the pictures) if I got close to the edge of the mono part. As long as I stayed closer to the middle of the mono part it is pretty decent so I kept it. x6vu5yubyd8zhc99.jpeg
  • BeautyWithin
    Looks great in this pic!
  • Moonlitnight
    You look fabulous in this pic, BeatA. Your skin looks like a baby's.
  • Katooshie
    Really pretty on you!
  • BeatA
    @Katooshie@Moonlitnight@BeautyWithinI respond well to flattery! Thanks for making my day muah!
  • Moonlitnight
    Lol! Flattery is insincere. We speak the truth.
  • Deleted User
  • Deleted User
  • Katooshie
    it really looks like the lace itself is black. I dont understand why they dont make wigs with black mesh for darker skinned people and light mesh for fair skinned people. Not everybody who wears wigs has dark skin. Maybe drop that in the suggestion box :)
  • Deleted User
  • Vee1028
    this looks beautiful on you! Looking for my own longer wig now. I like this one.
  • Shar W
    Yes, It looks great.
  • BeatA
    yay! Go for it!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.