• Katooshie
    Carrie Underwood has got to be one of the top celebrities wearing toppers wigs pieces and extensions!

qxsxmmxjqg3bdd0k.jpg
  • Lori
    wow I never realized so many stars wear them! Everyone wears one these days!
  • Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • Katooshie
    oh wow she is like one of my faux hair faves!! Nothing like a huge pile of plantinum/golden blonde country western hair!!
  • Katooshie
    Another faux hair fave ... Shania Twain! I once heard her tell an interviewer that she travels with motor home full of wigs and extensions! You go girl!ubyexafwnr757iqg.jpg
  • Katooshie
    pretty much ALL celebrities wear faux hair! I cant think of any woman celeb who doesn't
  • Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • Katooshie
    i saw her twice at the height of her fame. She was FANTASTIC
  • Lori
    I bet they do. I never really thought about it before but they all have great hair so they must. That makes a person feel more confident. If stars can do it, then so can we❣️
  • Katooshie
    we are all the stars of our own life production so its only fitting we should have the hair to play the role! :) it doesnt make any sense to have bad hair when youre the star of your own show! Life is not a dress rehearsal!
  • Katooshie
    yes i think maybe 1% of the population has really good hair. But nobody knows this! Everybody things these stars are all naturally hair blessed. THEY ARE NOT!! They are pretty much ALL wearing faux hair. The smart ones among us wear faux hair too. We deserve to be stars in our own lives! Why should just the chosen few get the privilege of great hair? Forget THAT! I am getting mine too!
  • Lynn
    oh good I’m not the only one that is obsessed about who’s wear a wig :joke:
  • Katooshie
    lots of us share this obsession. The first time i became aware of this was in 1997 when i saw infomercials for clip in hair extensions sold by priscilla presley. It was called Luxurious Hair. I ordered a set. I remember that AHA moment: " so THAT'S how those celebrities go from short to long hair so fast!" I thought they were just very healthy and grew hair faster than the rest of us!!
  • Lynn
    I think the first time I ever saw a women wearing a wig I was 10 yrs old (about 1970). My family was having a party and one of my fathers friends from work came with his wife. She was the most beautiful women I have ever seen and she had the prettiest fuller long blonde hair, well long story short sometime later I was at there home with my dad and we were sitting in the tv room and I could see into the kitchen well between the to rooms was a laundry closet, I guess you'd call it that, and as I looked into the kitchen on top of the washer was this beautiful blonde wig!! She was wearing that wig at our party! I was amazed and I'd have to say that started my obsession!!
  • Katooshie
    That's a great story! You were a little glam queen even as a child. Same here. I recall always being fascinated with wigs. In comic books they had advertisements for wigs in black and white. Remember those? I used to stare at them and try to decide which hair I would order! LOL I had no money, but it was a fun fantasy world. When I was about 10 I went with my mom to the hairdresser. They had wigs lined up on a shelf on styrofoam heads. I was staring at them! Here were the comic book ladies come to life! Sort of. The hairdresser asked me very kindly "Do you want to try one on?" Oh yes! She put this long brown curly piece on my head and I looked into the mirror and saw Loretta Lynn! hahahahaha I loved it! The hairdresser said "Brown is your colour!" I always wanted wigs after that. Now I am so blessed that I can have them and play with them all I like! :)
  • Katooshie
    It looked like this...

3om3xj8zbc7xbkng.png
  • Lynn
    That was so me! I really wanted to try that wig on just to see how I’d look or even if I would look as pretty as she did wearing it...hey I was young lol glad I’m not the only one who had thoughts like that and oh yes I do remember those wig ads same here I always fantasized which one I would look good in. Are we a pair or what LOL
  • Katooshie
    Well, I study the law of attraction. I really believe we manifest what we focus on. So I focused on those wigs BIG TIME...and now I have faux hair. I also liked the breast enhancement adds where they showed girls with sexy cleavage. I was a flat chested thing, so I wanted that too. Now I am a double D and my cup runneth over. Be careful what you wish for! LOL
  • Moonlitnight
    Interesting! However, if the theory that looking at b/w pics in the back of magazines as a child leads to adult wigmania, is true, then I should be plastering my head with postage stamps from the Bridgenorth Stamp Club. Either that or smearing bust enlargement creams all over my scalp. :rofl: I love that brown wig. Do you ever wear brown?
  • Lynn
    LOL I’m a b-cup let’s meet in the middle :wink:
  • Moonlitnight
    We posted around the same time. That is too funny! I used to wish my cups runneth over but they never did.
  • Katooshie
    HAHAHAHAHAH I don't wear brown YET ... but as I foray into wigs I definitely feel like I am heading for brown, red, black and all different colours of hair! :)
  • Katooshie
    Well you look like a supermodel so you got some really good stuff! :)
  • Lynn
    My first Wigs were brown I remember the first red I tried on I looked like Reba McIntyre (think 80s/90s big hair) been jumping in the red pool off and on ever since lol
  • Moonlitnight
    I love chestnut and that Crimson LR that one of the brands does.
  • Lynn
    Mine own bio hair was a medium brownish red with more red in the summer from laying out tanning. That's why when I got my Winner I ordered it in about the same shade :smile:
  • Lori
    Yesssssss!!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.