• amyonwigs
    I am excited for my new wig to come! Did any of you order a new wig (or THREE!) during the sale?
    I ordered Rene of Paris Tori. I already own Audrey and absolutely LOVE her. She is totally a sleeper wig. I hadn't heard a thing about her, but I just got a good feeling about her when I was searching for a new wig and wanted to try ROP for the first time. She turned out to be FABULOUS!
  • crazywiglady
    Can't wait to see it on you!
  • Moonlitnight
    imho you cannot beat Noriko/Amore/ROP fibres. ENJOY the anticipation and the arrival! xo
  • Vee1028
    Audrey is one of my favorite everyday wigs. I have 4 of them in varying colors. She's so easy to plop on and go!
  • BeatA
    How do you guys get your wigs with basic caps to stay put? I have zero biohair to attach it to and I hate tape and glue. I suppose I could stitch in some silicone sheet to make it stay.
    How is the permatease in these wigs. In some of the pictures in the reviews it looks pretty bad.
    Otherwise these two ( Tori and Audrey) do look cute)
  • amyonwigs
    YAY!!! I am so glad you love her as much as I do!!!

ros5ahz7n4w37vgs.jpg
  • Vee1028
    I do have bio hair but I never have attached my wigs to it. I just put it on and go. Doesn't seem like any difference between basic cap or mono. Both of these styles are ROP and neither has an excessive amount of permatease. Definitely not as much as Noriko's do.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.