• Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • BeatA
    awesome! I left a review right away. Hope you sell a bunch this stuff is great.
  • Deleted User
  • BeatA
    I ordered the large one. It’s cheaper than other sites. But seriously same shipping price? You can stick it in an envelope! But ok for the price you can’t beat it.
    I just saw that both sizes are the same price so someone probably made a mistake pricing them. So ladies quick order the large sheet while it is only 30 bucks, probably won’t last long. But even for $50 it is worth it. You can get a lot out of one sheet and stop the nape from riding up and if you are baldies you can stop using glue and tape and still feel secure. It is money well spent in my opinion.
  • Deleted User
  • Misty
    Alex, you are truly wonderful! Thank you very much. :hearts:
  • Deleted User
  • Erzsike
    Interesting and expensive!
  • polkadot222
    I'm new to this forum (joined today) and have only just read this old post. How much grip do silicone sheets provide? I always thought silicone is slippery - does it only work in areas where it meets the bald part of the head?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.