• wiggywoman
    So, what is the process for contacting Paypal to let them know you are returning a wig?
    And, what prerequisites must you have to be an ambassador & who to contact about that? I've been a client for 20 years.
  • Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • Vee1028
    just box up the wig and send it to the address on your shipping receipt. When you pay for postage be sure to ask for and keep the receipt.
    Log into your PayPal account and find the wig purchase on your account page. Click on the purchase and then click where it says "request shipping return". A window will pop up asking you to download a picture of your postage receipt.
    Be sure you have registered for this free service first!
  • Happy to ve Retired
    Thanks so much for making us all aware of this policy. I purposely signed up for this feature on paypal and I just made 2 returns this morning. Put in for the credit for each of the shipping charges. Great benefit.
  • Vee1028
    you're so welcome and I'm happy you are able to take advantage of this really neat PayPal benefit. I don't believe you can be reimbursed for 2 returns in one month though. I have returned 2 in one box to the same company but I think you are limited to just 1 reimbursement per month.
  • Happy to ve Retired
    i guess i will find out. What i saw was 12/year - it did let me put in 2 claims. Time will tell.
  • Vee1028
    I could very well be wrong. I haven't read the rules in at least five or six months so I don't really remember exactly what it said. If it said 12 per year maybe I just mistakenly took it to mean once per month. Will be interesting to find out! Which wigs did you send back?
  • Happy to ve Retired
    i sent back pippa - hated the color on me - not sure about style since i could not comb it.. I kept straight up with twist in one color and sent back the one in russet - also watch me wow in a wheat color. I was really trying reds and wheats.

I decided i want to stay with geat defiant as i just like the fiber.
  • Vee1028
    your success rate is similar to mine! Though I think I'm lucky to keep 1 out of 6.
    I was just looking at pictures of women in Straight Up and it really is a natural looking wig. Looks like the perfect amount of hair.
  • Happy to ve Retired
    I definitely like that wig but wrestling with color. It is not too full. I woukd actually like about 1 inch longer but no more.

The lace front on rw seems superior to me.
  • Happy to ve Retired
    the biggest joke is that i will likely stay with what i was wearing for the next 6 months or so.
  • Happy to ve Retired
    question - do discount codes work on wig outlet? Seems like without additional discount a lot of their prices are comparable to regular wigs.com orices with a discount code. Can you use uour credits from wigs.com
  • Vee1028
    lol....Staying with my tried and true styles is pretty much what I've done for the past year. Especially for my every day wear.

The only discount code I ever found for the outlet was 20more which gave me 20% off my 1st purchase there. I believe someone told me that the discount had been changed to 15% off. I agree with you that, on many of the wigs there, the difference between buying there or on regular site using 30% off just isn't enough. Especially since you almost always have to pay more in restocking fees to the outlet if you have to return the item. I will only buy at the outlet now if it is a wig and color I know I like so there will be no reason to return it. The bad thing is we have other outlets offering big discounts at least once a month!
    Unfortunately, my credits at wigs dot are not transferable for use at the outlet.
  • Happy to ve Retired
    hi - they approved both claims. Evidently the rule is 12/year - does not appear to restrict beyond that. I could swear i read no more than 2 in thirty days / but their email does not say that. Great benefit.
  • Vee1028
    yay! Happy to have that cleared up. Definitely a nice benefit.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.