• HeatherE
    So I am trying to pick my late summer/fall piece, and I'm going back and forth between the two. Anyone have experience with both?
  • Moonlitnight
    Oops. I mentioned the other brand name and my comment is queued for moderation, which means it likely won't see the light of day. I wrote that I hadn't heard of the non JR topper and was going to check it out.
    Checked it out. What an awful website. So does it have a lacefront? It doesn't say so but I clearly see about 1.5" of lace on the wighead. Do you?
  • HeatherE
    It does have a lacefront, which i've never worked with. I saw two great reviews on youtube but yeah. The website. Ugh.
  • Moonlitnight
    I haven't heard of the Uniwigs Hope. I will go check this out!
  • Shar W
    I bought a Uniwigs topper when I first started looking for toppers. I have to say I hated it. The base was weird shaped and small, the hair was way to dense and the medium/dark brown was really red. I tried adding layers to it and eventually just tossed it in the garbage. It was a waste of $200. Lesson learned. I LOVE JR Top Secret. The base is bigger and fits me perfectly. The density is thick, but I am able to thin it out some. The color choices are better. I still have enough hair in front to blend it in with a little help with powders. So it looks natural.
  • HeatherE
    Thanks for the feedback, Shar! Good to hear.
  • Moonlitnight
    Yes. Thank you Shar. I appreciate reading this as I'm trying to find a topper that completely covers my own hair a the bottom and front.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.