• Shar W
    Gorgeous. :heart:
  • Shar W
    WOW!!!!! Beautiful.
  • Claire Deveaux
    You all look great in long hair and none of you look old!
  • Sponsored Ad
  • Shar W
    Belle Tress 18 inch wave topper in Chocolate with Caramel.
  • amyonwigs
    You are so sweet. I posted the style names above each one. Hope that helps!!
  • Katooshie
    that is DIVINE!
  • Moonlitnight
    LOVE that black tulip colour on you. It's perfect. I would look so washed out in that.
  • Moonlitnight
    Shar! I really love that Belle Tress topper. I wish mine would just hurry up and arrive already. It's just been shipped apparently. That colour looks great on you as well.
  • Sponsored Ad
  • Misty
    Love, love you in the longer styles of Blake, Zara and Longing for Long. It is what makes you feel good that looks good, and you look amazing in these styles.

reply="BeatA;8213"] You look fantastic in the longer styles as well. I don't know what it was when they said as you get "older" you cannot wear long hair ? I think it makes us look confident, happy and in control.

Definitely three out of three for long hair - fabulous! Enjoy your beautiful long locks! :hearts:
  • Amber
    YES! You ladies look hot! ;)
  • Katooshie
    i love those freetress wigs! I am going to start working my way thru vivica fox wigs now...free tress is on my list! They have fascinating colors!!
  • Twinkle
    Cathe looks fabulous in everything!!! :grin:
  • Twinkle
    You look adorable! I love your very unique style!!!
  • BeautyWithin
    I second that. Blake and then Zara and then longing for a long are my favorites on you Don't let anybody tell you you can't wear long hair. As I headed towards my 40s my mother and mother-in-law both insisted I need to keep my hair short. I will wear whatever I want thank you very much. I didn't have any choice in my hair falling out but I have a choice as to what I put back on my head. My. Head. My. Hair.
  • Katooshie
    it absolutely amazes me how women try to put pressure on other women to cut their hair or "you should do it like i do it." Why? Some women...older or younger...look great in short styles while others prefer longer hair. Where do all these judgy people get off? Good for you for embracing your own kind of beautiful. These critics need to shut it unless specifically asked for their opinion!
  • Katooshie
    yes she does! I absolutely love that girl's style and attitude! She's on my top 10 diva list!
  • Dogmom
    I'm 55 and YES age means nothing... rock your hair!0nxuckfj50mqsbkv.jpg
  • crazywiglady
    wa5vobdwq4beovta.jpg
    I love the fact that wigs give us options, long hair one day, short the next!
  • Moonlitnight
    Ooh! I LOVE that on you, really!
  • Katooshie
    Super pretty! And you look years younger than when you wear shorter styles! WOW!
  • Katooshie
    Still my favourite pic! :)
  • Shar W
    I love! What wig is that?
  • crazywiglady
    This is Noriko Jackson in creamy toffee rooted..
  • crazywiglady
    Thank you so much, I like to wear it in a braid..
  • crazywiglady
    Thanks so much, I like it for a change or wear it in a braid..
  • Moonlitnight
    That must look very pretty. I love braids.
  • crazywiglady
    I do too, especially in these longer wigs that seem too much on me. Have a great evening!
  • Misty
    reply="crazywiglady;9587"] Love the longer hair. You all look amazing.

Age should never be a barrier to happiness, and if long hair makes you happy, go for it - I do!
  • Sunstorm
    This thread is really inspiring. I've been exploring this topic for some time because was thinking about trying to wear long hair but was a bit unsure. Live examples are so great support, you look so beautiful! :blush:
  • PennyC
    How about good old Epsom salts? Baths are relaxing and you absorb the magnesium through your skin (transdermal lol).
  • btrflygal7
    I don't agree with age dictating what length you're hair is, but do think depending on your face shape some styles look better, I have a small face so a lot of longer or voluminous styles would be overwhelming on me but do have some longer bobs but that's the fun of wigs playing with different styles and length. :smile:
  • Hair4Fun
    Of course older women can rock long hair! Whoever made up those rules wanted women to be matronly and unattractive after a certain age. Do whatever makes you feel good and don't worry what other people say.
  • Trish
    I am 65 and have always had long hair including my wigs it is what you are comfortable with and love the positive feedback I get whether they know it's a wig or not!zha1i9eb098dgtl8.jpg
    zha1i9eb098dgtl8.jpg
  • linda
    You look beautiful..Ageless:)
    Linda
  • Jayne
    the 4th one makes you look 10 years younger!
  • Jayne
    you look amazing! Just turned 67 and decided on longer styles. Now allergic to hair I'm going with grayish-blonde mane! Wooohoooo!
  • PennyC
    This is regarding migraines and magnesium.
  • jenn33
    that is one good answer :wink:
  • JudiMD
    Not me, but then I think it has more to do with how young you look. I’m 75 and I look....75! LOL
    I’ve wore pixies for years and and that’s about all I look good in. My family and friends agree. You, I must say, do not look 54.
  • linda
    "Age appropriate" is defined by others, which only leads to feelings of inadequacy and self-doubts. It is another's opinions, standards and dictates. Not mine!
    I am 73 years old. Not sure if I look 73 or not, but I do the best with what I have and what makes me feel good. Ive always been a non-conformist. Who likes fashion, make-up and all those "girlie" things. I haven't lost interest just because Im aging.

Trish you look pretty, confident and happy.
    Cheers!
    Linda
  • PennyC
    Amen, Linda! I'm 69, and I actually bought new mascara, an eyelash curler, and something that came highly recommended: Palmer's Face Oil. OMG! After using the oil, I can finally apply foundation without it getting all clotty and pilling up.
    And I'm having my skimpy brows tattooed next month.
    Figuring out what we can take from current style is always an interesting challenge.
  • linda
    Good for you. I did the permanent makeup thing 5-6 years ago.Eyebrows. Worth every penny. I have friends who have their eyes done. Im too chicken for that, but what a time & money saver. And, of course, it looks beautiful and very natural.
    With wigs and PM I've cut my morning routine down by 1/2.
    Gotta love it:)
    L
  • PennyC
    You've inspired me to confess all!
    I am going to get rid of my saggy neck! My plastic surgeon (and I do have one, because of breast reconstruction) is going to do lipo. In every single photo, all I can see is my horrible loose neck. it doesn't sound scary and I think it's going to make a huge difference in my appearance.
  • linda
    My confession is that I "lust" after a "neck lift:) Sorry for lack of a better word.
    I had breast cancer in 09. I was fortunate to have only a lumpectomy and, because of early detection it was caught early, I did not have chemotherapy. Unfortunately, i did not have reconstruction surgery. I WISH I HAD!!
    Todays nonsurgical skin care treatments are so advanced that If it had been available, or I knew of it 20 years ago I would have started then.
    I can tell you are excited about it. Like you say it will make a huge difference in your appearance and for me thats 1/2 the battle. Something that women can understand especially if they have lived thru cancer and all that goes with it.
    It's a new Dawn, a New Day.
    Cheers to you and good health.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.