• AllieCat
    I started "technically" dying my hair since I was in Middle School with the infamous lemon based highlighting sprays... SUN-IN! :lol: :lol: :lol: Since then I have had a bit of an addiction to dying my hair (when I can afford it lol) during the Spring/Summer.

I keep my hair healthy and I let it grow during the Fall/Winter time so that I can maintain my hairs integrity. But it's that season again and I am wanting to dye my hair the magenta color I have dyed it before (see pic). So I was wondering if I should dye my hair again or should i keep it natural (also in pic) and just wear colored wigs? HMMM :chin: decisions... decisions :chin:
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

I also wanted to know if YOU dye your hair... what color and how often!!!

Attach pics of before and current (if you'd like)... to make it fun!!!

Thanks for your help ladies!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

a3dy9dltfa4bfxg4.jpg
  • Megan Lasuzzo | Wigs.com Team
    Sorry! I don't color my hair very often! Have you looked into getting a wig similar to the color you are wanting? I think you'd look gorgeous in Spellbound by Revlon in Plum Dandy! Spellbound by Revlon
  • BeautyWithin
    I color mine because I have around 40% bio left. It helps me to be able to pull a few face framing pieces out to make my 'do look more natural. I only color every6-8 weeks.
  • Shar W
    I color my hair. I do it to cover they gray. I have been doing it for many years every 6-8 weeks. I would love to stop. But I am not ready.
  • Katooshie
    Yes I colour and bleach my bio hair to match my Hairdo "Ginger Blonde" extensions and topper.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.