• Megan Lasuzzo | Wigs.com Team
    I'm trying to decide on my next wig purchase! HELP!, I'm stuck!

Evanna by Rene of Paris
    2378_Evanna_IceBlond.jpg?v=1494079235
    VS
    Julianne by Jon Renau
    jr5968_24bt18s8.jpg?v=1520618521
    1. Which should I buy? (14 votes)
        Evanna by Rene of Paris in Rose Gold
        57%
        Julianne by Jon Renau in 24BT18S8
        43%
  • gr8hnd
    Oh I hate doing this. I’m not seeing you in person and one isn’t on a human but I’ll vote.

I see they’re tied after I voted, so I’ll say Evanna is BEAUTIFUL..
  • goldcapp
    I know that the Julianne by Jon Renau is a VERY popular wig!
  • Megan Lasuzzo | Wigs.com Team
    YAY! I'm so glad that Evanna is winning! That was the one I had my eye on!
  • BeatA
    Judging from the description on wigs.com the Julianne is much higher quality, hand tied, full mono top, but also much more expensive. You would definitely feel the difference, while people looking at you could probably not tell.
    The cap sizes are also different. Julianne is petite and Evanna is average. So that should go into your decision. Thought with two different manufacturers that might not mean that much.
    That’s my 2 cents’ worth
  • Moonlitnight
    I prefer Evanna.
  • Lynn
    Why not order them both then return the one you don't like? Problem solved :)
  • Vee1028
    I voted for Julianne. I've seen Evanna reviewed on Taz and I didn't like it at all. Everyone I've seen with Julianne on looked beautiful!
  • Vee1028
    Okay, forget anything I said above. It was actually the Zuma wig I didn't like on Taz. I just watched the comparison video that she did on the Evanna and the Julianne. I still liked the Julianne just a tad better but I'm not seeing as much difference as I thought I would. There is a BIG difference in price though! Seeing that Julianne is $300 more than Evanna and since you like both equally, get the Evanna.
  • Katooshie
    When you pick one can you model it for us? I think you would look pretty in either of them.
  • Vee1028
    awwww....thanks,, but it is actually Megan Lasuzzo who is trying to decide between these two wigs. I would seriously LOVE a mid-length beachy wave wig but I'm afraid I would just look silly in one of them, The longest thing I wear is my Ignite and that's pretty short!
  • Katooshie
    With your pretty face you could definitely wear beachy waves. I challenge you to TRY IT and post a photo! :)
  • Vee1028
    IYou really are so sweet. I would absolutely love to wear these mid-length waves but keep thinking I am too old for them.
  • edgem61
    If you can afford the higher quality wig, then that is the one I would go with. Both are beautiful, but I have found time and again that lace front, full mono, and hand tied make me feel more comfortable and therefore helps to ensure I will wear it.
  • Katooshie
    I honestly don't think so! You are really youthful looking with that clear skin. If you desire it....try it! I double dare you! If you get in it the colour you are wearing in your profile pic you could totally rock beachy waves...just not too long. Shoulder length or shorter would be great on you!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.