• Cathe Lartigue
    Yes. Normally, I've always worn my bio hair in a bun or pony at the dermatologists. But the loss is so bad that I wore a wig today and it was all good. Took the wig off. My dermatologist LOVED Jamison. She said it was very natural and everyone working at the doctor's office loved the color. We had a blast! But on the serious side, no skin cancers were found. I was thrilled because I had squamous on my face ten years ago.
    I'm asking you all to go get your skin checked on a regular basis. It's for your own good!!
    6qburoau0cm2mki3.jpg
  • BeatA
    Mazel Tov! Yes everyone get your skin checked and wear sun screen! Tans are not your friends!
  • Shar W
    That's awesome. Glad to hear it all went well. You look so pretty in your pic. :smile:
  • buckeyegal1963
    Glad you got good news from the doc....I agree Jamison looks fab on you, love the red fingernails and toes too!
  • PinkEvie
    Well done for getting the all clear, phew!!! Such good news. I also agree that Jamison looks beautiful on you, so natural. xx
  • Lynn
    congratulations on the good news I had my mammogram a couple weeks ago come on ladies let’s get checked :up:
  • BeautyWithin
    Great news Cathe. I go next week for the whole body check. Ugh. Naked with strangers is not my thing. Lol. Had 2 suspicious spots biopsied in April. So thankful they both came back negative. I spent a lot of time in the sun as a teen and incurred a handful bad sunburns. Now I never go out without sunscreen. I'm adamant with my kids about them wearing it too. Especially because our 2 older boys work outdoors. BTW Love your Jamison. And those sexy legs girl....:wink:
  • Moonlitnight
    Many years ago, I did PR and communications for the Canadian Dermatology Association. One of the derms said to me that, if I applied sunscreen every day and SHAVED my face every day, I would likely get to 60 with almost perfect skin. So I did and the only place I have wrinkling is right at the front of my neck. There is a product by NIOD ( associated with The Ordinary) which, chemically speaking, is far superior to anything else I've seen on the market, in terms of the potential for increasing elasticity. I checked the reviews and most are positive with some people saying they noticed no difference. Of course, these people may be deeply wrinkled to begin with. It has been formulated to increase neck elasticity. I have it on the way, so will let everyone know after I've used it for a few months.
  • Moonlitnight
    Your mom is 60 and she gets carded? LOLOL Good for her. I get carded on the ferries to make sure I am a senior but that's nothing special compared with someone thinking your mom is 19 or whatever is underage. xo
  • Moonlitnight
    Good heavens...and do people think you are sisters?
  • Cathe Lartigue
    I have that NIOD product. I'm fortunate that the people at Deciem sent me many of The Ordinary's products (which I absolutely love and use constantly) and sent me that NIOD neck product. I didn't see a difference. But The Ordinary foundation is great!!!
  • Moonlitnight
    I am praying it works on my neck. I can't stand scraggy necks and it looks like I am getting one. I love The Ordinary. It is great getting all the freebies. I used to get lots sent to me when I had my blog. I haven't tried The Oridinary foundation. I'm using It Cosmetics CC Cream at the moment.
  • crazywiglady
    So glad all went well for you Catherine!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.