• Katooshie
    So after trying several wigs, I've settled on a fave! I love the Brie by Vivica Fox. It's almost a perfect match for my own hair colour and texture, so I can pull bits of bio hair out to blend. It's SUPER light weight so comfortable even in hot weather. It's super inexpensive, heat friendly, and just straight enough at the top with long bangs and nice big bouncy curls at the bottom. Best of all, it's undetectable as my own hair. Even my super picky son who outed me on wearing "Fake hair" saw it and said "Wow, I like your hair mom!" He had no idea it's a wig!. SO...now my quest is to find a beachy wave and a reallly curly style in this same colour for ultimate styling versatility! The hunt continues!
    Attachment
    Screen Shot 2018-05-24 at 12.35.17 PM (647K)
  • Lynn
    I LOVE the hunt! Bring it on!!!!
  • Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • Shar W
    Gorgeous! ❤️
  • Moonlitnight
    That looks lovely on you. IMHO the best yet!
  • Cathe Lartigue
    Brie is a great unit. She looks fabulous on you!
  • Misty
    Looks fantastic on you!
  • PinkEvie
    She looks stunning on you, enjoy searching for your other two hair extensions. xx
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.