• Melody
    6wnmrekse7151noq.jpg

Ohmigosh!! I have a new love!! I have been wearing RW Spotlight in 1422SS for years and they have been mostly out of stock for many months.

In the meantime, I have tried other wigs and have fallen in love with this Fiery in this color!!! It is amazing. I have the Fiery in 1426S10 and it was very different in that the top was SO FLAT I had really had to do a lot of steaming to get some lift. NOT SO with the Fiery in 12FS8!! It had some really nice lift right out of the box. It looks just beautiful and I am so happy I tried it!!

I will also add that I cannot wear the 12FS8 in non-HD wigs because the color just looks ridiculous on me. I have it in Gisele and no amount of dry shampoo and powder completely tamped down the SHINE. The HD fiber is deeper and looks very natural to me.
  • dc21
    What are your HD maintenance tips?
  • Melody
    Buy a new one! :)

I brush them out daily with the Renau HD detangler and that seems to help prolong them.

When they get frizzed, I send them to https://shopthebeautybox.com/ in Dallas to get washed/defrizzed/refreshed. That is one thing I have appreciated about the JR Fiery, it doesn't frizz out as quickly as the Spotlight.
  • Vee1028
    ohhhh....I can't see your picture here but I will go and check out Fiery anyway.
    BTW....a lot of people use steam or heat to unfrizz the ends.
  • dc21
    Thank you!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.