• Baylady
    I have to say I have the best husband with supporting me with my hair loss which started well before I met him but I think he helps me feel great because his mother has always worn wigs.
    I wanted to see what my wig look like on somebody else so he agreed to put it on for me and was a good sport about it here is a picture me and of him. We laughed so hard we were crying. and he regularly has long dark hair himself with a beard with some gray sticking out LOL4fn48fkpyw2pet45.jpg
    s2hv48iiun53ct2w.jpg
  • BeatA
    while he is certainly rockin the wig, you look lovely in it!
  • Moonlitnight
    LOL what a great guy! Your hair is very pretty on you.I love the colour...so neutral and no gold.
  • Katooshie
    he looks good with your hair! Lol what a great guy!
  • Vee1028
    he can definitely rock the long blonde hair! Such a good looking man and obviously a good sport, too. But, you look great in it. What style it it? I really like the length.

BTW there is a thread here somewhere about dating with faux hair and when to broach the subject. Since your husband's mother also wore wigs did he just know right away that you wore them? Or did you not start wearing them until after you started dating?
  • Baylady
    It's Heather by Estitica. I hid my hair issue but told him I had something to tell him. He was so nervous. Lol. But was not upset....he thought I was going to tell him that I really a guy.
    He thinks I'm sexy without a wig. Sweet guy
  • HeatherE
    He sounds like a great guy! :smile: :heart:
  • dc21
    Haha, what a great guy! Being able to laugh together is a must in a lasting relationship. My husband has a nice head of hair too. I had a full head of hair when we met, and he has been so supportive too. We are lucky!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.