• Dogmom
    Hi everyone,

I've been AWOL for awhile just been busy with all the nice weather we've been having. Okay, no pictures yet, I'm still on the deciding side of this wig, but I have to admit Sky by Noriko in Frosti Blonde is the "BOMB" I know I said I wouldn't go short but I have to admit, it's quite refreshing not to have all that hair on your back and neck in 90 degrees here in South Carolina.

Have any of you tried Sky and if so do you love it or hate it? The only pet peeve of mine is the basic cap, that can be good and bad. The good thing about basic caps in that they have height and volume and if you do them right no one will know, the bad thing is you are pretty limited, unlike a full mono. I know they make Sky in a partial mono but compared to the original Sky, it got horrid reviews.

I'm really loving the blondes!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.