• Lynn
    My name is Chris and it is with extreme sadness that I inform you of my beloved wifes passing from a car accident not far from our home over the Memorial day weekend.

Lynn spoke a lot about the friends that she a made here calling you her wigs sisters some of which I know she was very close to I'm not sure of all the names, There were a couple in Canada I believe one was named Linda whom she talked constantly with and about, another friend was from Ohio named Vicky and someone named Steff who's son had surgery and she had been praying for the family she had also talked about a young women who is getting married not to far from here that she had hopped to meet someday.

I felt you would want to know. I know this group meant a lot to her always sharing what was talked about with such enthusiasm but that's the way she was always wanting to help out those in need.

Please keep her daughters and the family in your prayers during this most difficult time.

Chris
  • Moonlitnight
    This is just terrible. I am shocked and deeply saddened. Lynn was a delight and beloved by all of us. Her kindness knew no bounds. Many of us were heartened and cheered by her loving and caring nature and her private messages to those who were hurting in some way. My deepest sympathy goes to you and your family at what must be the greatest of losses. Please let us know if there is anything you would like us to do, Chris. Rest in peace, dearest Lynn. We love you and you will always be a part of our family xo
  • Uriela
    Dear Chris: Your wife was very special. Her kindness and concern for others came through in her posts and her sharing with us. May you be comforted in your terrible loss. Uriela
  • KellyA
    Oh my goodness. I am in shock. I am so sorry
  • BeatA
    Dear Chris,
    This makes me so sad, Lynn was wonderful an wonderful wig sister to us. She brought me and Steff @BeautyWithin together to meet in real life at the hospital where he son had a procedure. I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. Thank you so much for letting us know!
  • Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • dc21
    My sincerest condolences. I will pray for your family.
  • rpwatson
    I am so sorry for your loss. I can’t Imagine your pain. Prayers sent your way.
  • Crystal
    I'm very sorry for your loss.
  • Lynn
    Thank you all. the services were held last week with a viewing last Wednesday and funeral Thursday thank you so much for your wanting to come that means a lot. Lynn will be cremated and interned near her Father at a later date.

Thank you BeatA I remember her excitement about you to meeting and how happy she was that Steff was not alone she saw Gods hand in everything.

Hearing story's about her bring comfort one I would like to share, A few winters ago she came home without her coat when I asked where her coat was she simply said "someone needed it more".
  • BeatA
    she was surely very special. And according to her profile you were her soulmate! I am so very sorry, Chris. It just does not seem fair.
  • Katooshie
    I am Linda her friend in Canada. Lynn felt like a sister to me. I kept wondering where is my Lynn. I cant even tell you how sad i feel. My husband just called and i broke inti tears telling him about losing our girl. Lynn and i exchanged daily emails as well as chatting daily on the forum. She was a light in my life and i only had her light for a little while but we talked a lot about pur love of the Lord and our faith. I know i will see her again. Love to you and the girls and your whole family Chris
  • Shar W
    I am speechless. I am just so very sorry from the bottom of my heart. She was such a nice sweet lady. I am so sad. My prayers go out to all of you. Big hugs.
  • Moonlitnight
    Chris, thank you for sharing that story of Lynn's coat. How beautiful that was, and how typical. Lynn's kind personal messages (to many, not just me) held me up during times of profound sadness. I hope the love this community felt for Lynn will somehow cross the miles to you and your family and help to hold you up. Lynn had become one of my life's greatest treasures.

I think I’ll Go buy a few shirts there this week and donate them to the homeless shelter just for our Lynn.drift3r
    What a lovely idea.
  • Lynn
    Thank you all I had to step away from her computer for a bit.

Linda I feel I know you, Lynn would be sitting with her phone then burst out laughing and it got to the point I would ask what are you and Linda yakking about now :)

lol oh yes the shirt, I was sitting across from her and she went opps I just rolled my eyes, Thanks for reminding me about that. Passing out shirts to the homeless what a loving gesture thank you so much.

She so loved the Lord and felt Jesus in everyone she came across taking the words in the gospel to heart "For what you did for the least of my brothers you did for me" she didn't just read the words but lived them weather it was her winter coat, her crucifix or handing out money to the homeless standing on a corner

I was not sure about how to share the news but glad I did, Hearing about how much she was loved. I was looking around and saw that she had the 3rd most likes I just thought that's my girl.
  • Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • Katooshie
    i love you too Alex. My heart is broken today. She means so much to me. I know i will see her again but until then i just miss her.
  • Katooshie
    thank you Chris for telling us. I knew something was wrong because we talked every day. I only had her for a short time but i am sitting in my car here weeping like a baby. I dont know how you all who got to have her light in your life for years are coping. I am here for you. If you want to talk ever message me from Lynn's inbox. I cant help but feel that one of Lynn's last missions here was for us to meet in this forum. The feeling of "home" with her was instantaneous...it was like we didnt just meet...its like we had always known each other and were reunited here. This is hard to explain but i just knew her right away and she knew me. I know i have a sister over there with the Lord and its good to know i will see her and laugh with her again but until then i feel an empty space here that only she filled.
  • Moonlitnight
    Lynn had a love for humankind that touched everyone's hearts. She truly felt another's feelings and was there to help. I cannot imagine knowing her on an everyday basis as you did, Kat, and then losing her. It is awful enough for someone who chatted with her maybe once or twice a week. She was just so present and special. I believe that she had a mission as well and that she will carry this on. You will always be her special friend.
  • Cathe Lartigue
    My deepest and sincere condolences...
  • Misty
    Lynn touched the hearts of everyone who knew her in this forum. My heart goes out to you Chris, and your family. You will all be in our prayers.
    Your poem is so beautiful, every time I see a yellow rose I will think of our wig sister Lynn. :hearts:
  • buckeyegal1963
    Chris, I am Vicki, Lynn's friend in Ohio, I am so very sorry, I had just expressed to moonlitnight yesterday that I was worried, that I hadn't seen Lynn on the forums and she hadn't replied to my last message. Lynn was such a sweet, kind, encouraging, beautiful, funny, every possible positive adjective I can use, lovely person, I shall really miss her. She welcomed me here before I had even posted, what a special lady she is. I only knew her for a brief time, so I can't imagine how you and your family are coping, but she touched my life and I had hoped to meet her some day as my daughter doesn't live far from you. Thank you Chris for letting us know, my heart goes out to you.

@Lynn Love you sister! It was such an honor and pleasure to be your friend, wish it could have been much, much, much longer. I know you're up there feeling all the love we have for you, and you're rocking that Dorothy Hamil hairdo you've been on the quest for, only it's all yours Lynn. We will meet again, but I will really miss you.
  • Moonlitnight
    This breaks my heart. The Dorothy hairdo... God only knows how much we'll miss that beautiful spirit.
  • Lynn
    Hi Vicky, thank you for your kind words. Lynn spoke about you and I think was looking to maybe getting together with you too.
    Her last few months being a member here I know we’re good for her. She was pretty upbeat about the cards she had been given as far as her hair loss and arthritis but still had her rough days but I did notice there were a lot less bad days because of this group and all of you.
    Today is the first day I have been alone everyone left yesterday I thought I was ok but hearing all your story’s, which I do love hearing it was still hard.
    But I know she would not want us to cry but to laugh remembering her for her sense of humor and joy for life.
  • Moonlitnight
    Chris, that feeling when everyone leaves is just awful. It gnaws at the tummy and heart. I know I speak for all of Lynn's wig sisters and brother when I say we are all sending you much love and sympathy. We lost a treasured friend, but you have lost so much more. Hugs your way.
  • Lynn
    Thank you Antonia.
    I’m sitting her unable to sleep wearing one of her T-shirts that still smells like her it makes me feel close to her.
    Fortunately I have plenty of our friends and family still in the area. My work gave me 2 weeks off paid and as busy as things are was told to take as much time as needed.
  • Katooshie
    we are all here for you too Chris. Theres usually someone around to respond anytime night or day! Love Linda
  • Lynn
    Thanks Linda

I remember shortly after we were wed I told a friend of mine that if I only was her husband for one day I would still feel blessed and here I had her not just for one day but for over 14 and a half years talk about a bonus.
  • Moonlitnight
    A true bonus. Like Linda just wrote, there is always someone here. For now, just wrap yourself in that T-shirt and feel her eternal love because love IS eternal.
  • Lynn

I think I’m figuring out this site now.

Thank you all and I’m sorry for your loss too
  • buckeyegal1963
    Hugs to you Chris, you, Lynn and family are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Moonlitnight
    Yes, it is. :heart:
  • PinkEvie
    Hello Chris, I live in South Wales, Great Britain, I spoke to Lyn often, I too am half Sicilian, my father, she told me it was her mother.

I am so sad to read about her death, unbelievable. Sending hugs and love to you and your family.

She will be greatly missed here. xxxxx :fear:
  • Lynnaka
    I am so very sorry for you and the family. I hope the wonderful times, and the lovely memories you have of Lynn will help you through these saddest of times.
  • Lynn

Thank you ladies.

Evie she was the sweetest as long as she wasn’t getting her Irish/Italian up if that happened it was look out lol

Thank you Lynn. I’m doing just that going over all the story’s that people shared with us at the viewing and funeral.
  • Vee1028
    Chris, I am so sorry this sweet woman is no longer on this earth. I pray God gives you comfort in the days ahead. We get through a loss like yours one second at a time.
  • Dogmom
    I just read this and I am in shock. Please accept our condolences, Lynn was a very special part of this family we have. Oh, I am so very sorry for your loss. We are a special group here and she will be missed dearly and often.
  • Dogmom
    As you know being a public figure as an author I took this moment to write something from the heart of who we are and how Lynn will be missed on my business page on Facebook. I copied it here for all to see.

As many of you may already know that apart from being an author and publisher I'm also honored to be one of the Brand Ambassadors for a very special company in Dallas called #BeautyandHair. I've been wearing wigs since 95 from secondary alopecia caused by hypothyroidism. The Brand Ambassadors come from all walks of life, all over the world. We share our wig stories, advice on just about everything. We are women, men, LGBT, all colors, and cultures. We have one thing in common, beauty. We stand tall and look our very best no matter what.

Today, I found out one of our lovely members passed away in an accident over the weekend and although we all never met her in person, just like on Facebook, friends are friends no matter what. She was part of our family of Brand Ambassadors at #BeautyandHair #wigs.com

Lynn, you will be missed dearly.
  • Katooshie
    thats so beautiful! I miss her ever so much!
  • Moonlitnight
    It is lonely without Lynn. She seemed to sense when someone was needing a little love and her words of kindness were so very genuine and hit home. She was encouraging and gave hope. Very, very sad.
  • amyonwigs

Chris,
    I am so very sorry for your loss. We all miss Lynn already. I will be praying for you and your family. Thankfully, one day, we will all see her again.
    Hugs from Texas.
  • BeautyWithin
    Hi Chris,
    I don't even know where to begin. Last night I logged on after Beatrice messaged me and I wept with sorrow when I read your message. I am so deeply sorry for your loss. Your Lynn was a special woman. She was so very kind to me and welcomed me immediately to this forum. (I was hesitant to join and did so at the urging of my teen boys.) Lynn and I had our faith in common and would often message each other with encouragement and quotes. Her love for God and others was evident in her warm words and concern for everyone here. When my son was in the hospital she sent me sweet messages of hope that touched my heart just when I needed it most. She made sure Beatrice and I got to meet in person since she was working where we were admitted. I only had the privilege of knowing Lynn for a short while but she made a huge impact on this group. It was an honor to be her friend. She was like the caring mama hen to us all. I will always remember her selflessness, her love of God and her love for others. How beautiful to know she is with Jesus and I'm sure she heard the words, "Well done, my good and faithful servant". Chris you and your family will be in our prayers. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Just as Lynn was there for us, we will be there for you too.
    God bless,
    Steff
  • Lynn
    Thank you for reaching out to me Steff.

Lynn prayed daily for you and your family I’m glad you were comforted by her, that’s what she did, spread love.
  • Lynn
    The family is moving forward with our new normal, sadness leading the way, but with each new day we pick up our bags and take another step towards the future. God surely has a plan for us just like he had for Lynn.

My best friend called and we got together on our motorcycles and took a long ride this past Wednesday. Like everything these days it was fun and hard. Fun being out riding around the lakes and stopping for a couple beers and hard because I didn’t have my “backrest” with me.

The girls are doing as well as can be expected and we’re doing our best to keep in contact as much as possible.

We appreciate the support from all our friends and family.

Chris
  • Moonlitnight
    I'm sure she heard the words, "Well done, my good and faithful servant".BeautyWithin
    Yes indeed. You are very strong and I know your faith and LOVE will see you through. I just came inside from my prayer/meditation and gave thanks for all the good things such as having my sister and husband in my life, and wonderful friends like Lynn. She made such an impact in such a short time, Chris. Even more for others here. Being grateful for the presence of past loves and friends is so valuable to the soul...like money in a special bank account in the heart. I treasure it and sometimes spend it and it renews somehow. I know you understand that. Blessings to you and your family. xo
  • Katooshie
    thanks for the update Chris! So glad you got out for a ride! Lynn isnt really gone...she's just on a long happy vacation with the Lord! We will all be together again one day. Until then i KNOW she would want you to be happy! :)
  • Erzsike
    Dear Chris, so sorry for this tragic loss. Sending prayers and love to you and your family. xxoo Lynn was a welcoming presence here and her sharing and caring was so kind and soothing.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.