• Crystal
    Have any of ya'll ever purchased any Jaclyn Smith wigs? I love the look of Malibu waves and a couple of others, but I don't know if they are good wigs or not.
  • BeautyWithin
    I had a Jaclyn Smith Sunset. It was very comfy but the color was not good on me. The hair fibers felt a little thicker than on Renau's. It did keep the curl nicely but looked very different than in the pic. I worked with it a while and was happy except again the color was much too red for my skin tone. Wish my fave colorJon Renau's 8rh14 was available in something that comfortable. Plus it is so much less $$$!
  • Katooshie
    www.paulayoung.com/category/brands/jaclyn+smith+wigs.do?seg=ppc-g-nb&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIk8Ts-P3C2wIVFWt-Ch1v5Q_XEAAYASAAEgLaXPD_BwE
  • dc21
    They are reasonable and have a good return policy if you don't like. Paula Young is upping their game more with midlengths and wavy styles, even adding a few monoparts. Those are the prices we should be paying. All of the brands are made in Asia. Give it a go if you can!
  • Vee1028
    I saw this review by Lisa about a year ago and keep going back to it thinking how natural this wig looks. The color is beautiful as well! She just this week did another review of this wig in the same color with roots. I think she said she paid a total of $60 including shipping. I agree with #dc21 that these are the prices we should be paying!

https://youtu.be/28pPhvqa9w4
  • Twinkle
    I have purchased 2 wigs from her line, both in Seaside. It’s fabulous! Not as soft as René of Paris fibers, but extremely comfy to wear. I did have to thin it out a bit, but they were sooooo inexpensive! vqx93hcdyqma19zd.jpeg
  • Crystal
    Very pretty. They are priced very well. I wish the other brands could be so affordable.
  • Shar W
    I love that one. You look beautiful. :hearts:
  • PinkEvie
    wow, you look stunning, so natural, love it, will go and have a look at her wigs.
  • Twinkle
    thank you sooo much! It’s super comfy too!
  • Twinkle
    I really like her pieces. She designs them with Jose Eber who is one of the best hairdressers in Beverly Hills. I don’t have any idea yet of how long they will last though. I just started wearing them. But definitely worth a try considering how inexpensive they are. I did get mine thinned out and shaped by my hairdresser.
  • Katooshie
    jose eber was also farrah Fawcetts hairdresser. Farrah was probably the first tv star to rock extensions and wigs. That mane of blonde hair was NOT her bio hair!! Same with Heather Locklear!
  • Sunset
    I’m considering ordering rodeo by JS. Looks like it has a lot of good reviews.
  • buckeyegal1963
    I looked at Rodeo too, very pretty. I wonder if it has a lace front or mono top, I like to side sweep my bangs, can't stand them in my eyes, though it would help to disguise my fivehead instead of a forehead I have lol.
  • Sunset
    I don't know if Rodeo has a lace front & mono top, I'll have to check it out again. I kind of doubt it with the price it is. I always like to wear my hair, or wig hair or toppers with the side swept bang also. I can't stand them in my eyes.
  • Crystal
    say what?? I never knew they wore wigs
  • Katooshie
    wigs and extensions! Jose Eber who was their hairdresser practically invented extensions! Of course nobody back then knew these "secrets" so we all just thought Charlie's Angels and other actresses were hair blessed. Now faux hair is mainstream and affordable for almost everyone...but back then it was taboo and extremely expensive (like $5 to 7 thousand for full extensions or custom wigs) so only the blessed few had hollywood honey hair! Including Farrah...Jaclyn Smith...Heather Locklear...Joan Collins and pretty much every actress celebrity playboy bunny...and music star out there! From oprah to michelle obama to beyonce and britney spears...and most every woman news anchor (and the guys) are ALL rocking faux hair!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.