• Shar W
    I did it. I had an impulse to cut my hair short. My husband wants me to go shorter. He loves it. I can cover up some of my bald spots better now that its short. Eventually I will cut out all the gray. No more toppers for me, wigs only.
  • drift3r
    Love it!!! You are a rockstar. :starstruck: :kiss: You make a good point that short hair can cover up bald spots more easily. I’m noticing the longer my bio hair gets, the worse the top of my head looks. I might have to get brave and give mine a trim someday too.
  • Shar W
    Thank you! I was scared on the drive over. I don't know why, I hated how my biohair looked. I was a little hesitant to go shorter. But when I got home my husband loved it. He said "Honey, I love it. It would look great a little shorter." So I might go back tomorrow and get more cut.
  • Shar W
    Yes, when our hair gets longer it is harder to cover up. I just want to make this easier for me, not harder. My sister has beautiful long curly hair which she colored. She was sick of coloring it and wanted to go gray. So she had a Britney Spears moment and shaved it all off and started wearing wigs. She was the one who encouraged me to look into wearing them.
  • Moonlitnight
    You look very lovely. Everything about your face is so well balanced so you look good however your hair is. My eyes are way too high.
  • Shar W
    Thank you. Just so you know, you look beautiful always. :heart:
  • dc21
    The next step is to join the buzz club - it is so freeing!
  • Shar W
    I am sure that will be next.
  • animallover
    I like it shorter, you have the cutest features! My hair loss pattern is similar to yours but I also have a lot of loss on the sides throughout the back so I can't even try a topper because of it. I wouldn't be able to match my hair type to a topper anyways. Thank you for posting your bio hair loss as it makes me feel so not alone. You are a beautiful woman. And your hubby sounds like mine, very supportive. Isn't it wonderful!!
  • Shar W
    Thank you. I am loving my short biohair. I have went back a few times to get more cut. I have almost all of the old hair color cut off. I have about 1/2 left. It's the first time on 35 years I have seen my natural color. But now I am graying. I have a lot of over all thinning, but now with it being short it appears fuller. My hair naturally wants to stick up which I find covers the thinning on top. My husband is very supportive, which makes this whole process easier. But there are a few wigs he hates and he doesn't like me in the blonder colors.
  • BeatA
    @Shar W LoL my “ bio hair” is super short too!
  • Sunset
    You still look good, and you're so lucky to have a loving husband who loves you just the way you are.
  • Crystal
    yay, we could be hair twins!! I love mine being short, but it's growing so fast.
  • Shar W
    I like to wear my hair sticking up...LOL
  • Moonlitnight
    Gosh Lisa, you are too kind! Thank you. No we don't actually need biohair, do we?
  • Samantha
    Ha ha! We sure don’t!! :rofl:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.