• Amber
    Wanted to share this fun style I put on my Jon Renau Minka!! I love playing with my wigs and toppers...it's what has made hair wearing so fun and enjoyable for me. Finally... Hair to work with! And because of the fibers, amazing techniques with the realistic looking tops, ets...there are so many possibilities. Here I did easy twists on Minka in Salted Caramel. Takes me back to my early high school days! Now all I need is butterfly clips! Lol!
    I hope this link will take you to the mini video on my Instagram!
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj5yYgSHlRj/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1dies8sd87n7y
  • PinkEvie
    Wow, you make it look so easy, but I love that style and will give it a go with one of my wigs. Thanks. xxx
  • Amber
    post pics! Can't wait to see!!
  • Sponsored Ad
  • Amber
    loved those clippies back then!
  • Shar W
    You are so talented with styling wigs and toppers. It looks beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
  • Moonlitnight
    Such a fun video . I love it and the twist is so pretty.
  • Sunstorm
    Ow, this video is so adorable!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.