• drift3r
    We’re all good at choosing wigs for ourselves... but what if you had to choose a wig for a friend or family member?? Just for fun, tell me about your friend/family and what wig do you think they’d look great in!!??
  • drift3r
    I’ll start us off.. my friend has SUPER long blonde biohair and I think she’d be an absolute knockout in something spunky and short like this beauty by Ellen Wille!

6urh1958wzaxg5n4.jpeg
  • Alex Kautz
    This is a great idea!!
    My best friend won't ever cut her biohair short, but I have always thought she would look amazing with a mid-length style like Scarlett by Jon Renau!

tyaf8wxvn7ox1rda.jpg
  • drift3r
    That is a beautiful wig and an amazing color too! I always tend to buy similar cuts and colors for myself so thinking about what I’d buy for other people gets me out of the box a bit hehehe.
  • Katooshie
    My bestie is my hubby...

wqftlqgvy1mbic3w.pngHAHAHA
  • drift3r
    YESSSS!!!!! I love it :rofl: ... Josh pronounced mullet as “moo-lay” ... always cracks me up.
  • drift3r
    And here is one for Josh :lol: 8c40uctfb6nbf1vz.jpeg
  • Cathe Lartigue
    Alex, my son's and every man needs my favorite manstyle. The Man Bun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I truly love the way men look with man buns!!cjb59h79ph8pefoq.jpg
    cjb59h79ph8pefoq.jpg
  • drift3r
    yesss!! That man bun and beard both look soooo good. I love it!
  • buckeyegal1963
    My Survivor tv boyfriend (haha) Malcom F. has gorgeous hair that he wore in a man bun on the show at times, so yeah I'm a fan of the man bun too :hearts:
    4gp5xd0df5t4j95p.jpg
    w1vz1wweb1o9jifb.png
  • Moonlitnight
    Oh Gawd. I had a MAJOR crush on him. Sadly, he was much too interested in Angelia Layton!
  • Moonlitnight
    I would get my friend to wear something red and just past the shoulders. She has alopecia and is just pulling up the sides, letting it go grey, and isn't very motivated. I think she is depressed and a red wig would give her a lift. I'm thinking Gabor Soft and Subtle in Rusty Auburn. Great topic by the way :) xo
  • buckeyegal1963
    He sure is pretty, those eyes and hair *swoons*.

I have a friend Susan who is a few years older than me and wears her hair in one of those old lady poodle dos, and dyes it black. I think she'd look great in something like Kona, Violet or January in a medium warm brown. The black she wears looks very harsh and I think it ages her.
  • Cathe Lartigue
    in my travels overseas part of the sightseeing fun is spotting the man buns!!! They are more popular than in the states and I’m always nagging both my sons to grow their hair long so they can wear that style!!!!!
  • Moonlitnight
    This black poodle sounds awful!
  • drift3r
    Yum!!! He is gorg! :kiss:
  • buckeyegal1963
    Oh it is, I think it ages her, her clothes too. She dresses like she's 80 when she's 58, she actually has a nice figure but hides it in baggy frumpy clothes.
  • crazywiglady
    2l5ztcc31ljgm8zz.jpg
    I have a co-worker who loves my different looks with wigs so much that she has been playing around with the idea of trying a wig; she is a few years older than me and wants a grey wig close to her bio shade, I think she would look adorable in this!
  • Vee1028
    I really hate to see women do this to themselves. My 50s were my favorite decade.... right after my 20s!
  • Sunset
    I have a neighbor lady who actually has gorgeous, thick bio hair. She wears it cut in an old lady style & wears baggy, frumpy clothes. She would be a knock out if she grew her hair a little longer & dressed more stylish. I'd give my eye teeth to have her hair. I have a friend who never has worn make up & dresses a lot of times in clothes that don't even match. I would put her in a wig that was mid length that had blonde highlights in it. She's always telling me her husband acts bored with her. I've suggested putting on something sexy & putting on some make up & to come down those stairs & shock the hell out of him. She won't do it though. I know him & he would love it!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!