• Katooshie
    When is it just TOO MUCH HAIR? Wondering how many birds are nesting in this?

7vt5grx9orlhve28.png
  • Shar W
    Holy cow! That's way to much to drag around!
  • BeatA
    that’s a “No” from me.
  • amyonwigs
    Can you say future back problems? I wouldn't be able to carry all that hair! :groan:
  • Katooshie
    The only good thing about that heavy hair in back is it would probably balance my huge boobs in front! Lol
  • PinkEvie
    It looks stunning and when I first started to wear wigs, my first one was just like that, honest, I have never been able to grow my hair long so went all in to my dream hair.

Of course the whole world and their sister knew it was a wig, and every one thought I had cancer, did not get one compliment. Ha!Ha!..:gasp:
  • Erzsike
    a bit much!
  • drift3r
    It actually looks kind of like my Down Time by RW.. I didn’t think about the potential sore back after carrying around all that hair. Definitely don’t want a sore back on my wedding night :rofl: :kiss:
  • Maddie
    I think you're just supposed to lower that kind down from a tower when your charming prince comes to visit...
  • drift3r
    Yesss!!! That’s exactly how it works :joke: :hearts:
  • Crystal
    That would be way too much for me.
  • Katooshie
    at least not a sore back from hair lol
  • drift3r
    Bahahaha, right?? I love you so much :hearts: :hearts:
  • Moonlitnight
    Oh dear. I sometimes wonder about this. You have brought up a valid point. How many people still assume that wigs are only associated with chemotherapy drugs?

I am still waiting. I have little ladders, handles, hooks and crampons dangling in mine, to make it really easy.
  • Katooshie
    That's why I hate calling them WIGS...people automatically associate wearing wigs with cancer and chemo! For those struggling through cancer, my heart truly goes out to them! They deserve the BEST wigs in the world. But not everybody who wears wigs has cancer and is going through chemo! This is why I choose to call my wigs "extensions" which are not associated with illness, but with fashion and style.
  • Moonlitnight
    I just told someone I had extensions when they admired my hair as I was watering the yard. They said, "Your hair is looking rather swish these days" (it was an older guy commenting because his wife had likely been wondering out loud about it. They are like this around here). I replied that it must be all the extensions I have in there and that he should get some. He thought this was hilarious and we had a good laugh. It will go straight back to his wife that I am quite open about having extensions. Then it will travel around the entire subdivision faster than you can say "WIG."
  • Katooshie
    How did it feel to say "extensions" rather than "wig?" And yes, that little tidbit of info will be flying around the cul de sac like a rocket! LOL Good job! :) Soon they will be lining up at your door to ask where THEY can get fab hair like yours!
  • Moonlitnight
    I actually have extensions so it was easy. Mine are bonded in.
  • Katooshie
    I liked the term "swish" hair. :)
  • Katooshie
    Did you say you live on the Island surrounded by retirees? My mother lived in a gated community that was 55 plus and most of them were retired. They were CONSTANTLY up in her face about everything...I supposed they were bored because they didn't really have much to do...retired and living in a place where everything was done for them. My poor mother! She got to the point where she refused to answer the door because she didn't want another lecture about how her planters were 3" too close to the sidewalk or questions about why her curtains were closed all day (to avoid being seen by nosy neighbours!)
  • Moonlitnight
    Yes, I do. It is awful because I am not a retiree or part of a couple. They are lovely people though and very helpful. They just don't want to socialize with the SWF.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!