• Moonlitnight
    This is especially for @BeatA who asked for a quickie (so to speak). These are not good pics and the wiggie is straight out of the box with no styling. I will post more when I have styled it.
  • Vee1028
    very pretty!! I'm especially impressed with how nice it looks with no missing around. Beautiful color, too. How do you feel about her??
  • BeatA
    :kiss:
    Thanks!
    I love it! This might be my next project after my trip. In one of the rooted colors. Only problem is the skunk stripe....
    If this is what it looks Like out of the box.... it’s up my alley. I don’t like to fuss much.
    You look So incredibly lovely in this. It’s Like it is made for You! A DEFINITE keeper. Thanks for
    The “quickie”, hon. Was it good for you too?
  • Moonlitnight
    Hi Vee! I hear it is 41 degrees in Vegas today. My client (who hails from Finland) just messaged me to say he is half dead. I am a long-haired girl but this is a lovely change. It is so much prettier than Upstage.
  • Moonlitnight
    Bahaha! Yes it was dearest ;) Because this wig is very wavy, the skunk isn't as noticeable. All I did was shake it. I have a question for RW wig wearers. I have noticed that they are rather perfumey-smelling. Has anyone noticed that?
  • Crystal
    I really like it. You look great in it :heart:
  • Moonlitnight
    Thank you for the complement too, Beatrice. Have a WONDERFUL time in Africa. Will miss you for sure. Please don't get eaten by a wild pig or anything like that. xo
  • Moonlitnight
    Thank you so much, Crystal.
  • buckeyegal1963
    Oh my, I love this length and style on you Antonia, :hearts: it's so pretty and natural looking, looks like it's growing right out of your head. I just ordered a couple of wavy/beachy styles too, I was having a hard time deciding, I ended up ordering JR Heidi which is supposed to arrive Friday and Envy Dakota which will probably be next week.

I only have one RW piece, I didn't notice a perfumey odor and it didn't have a skunk stripe either, at least I don't think so, I'll have to check lol.
  • Vee1028
    haha. If 41 is about the same as 108 or 110, then yeah it's 41!! You know I was going to buy EP as well but it looked so much like Kona I'm not sure I can justify spending so much for it. Sure do love it on you, though!
  • Moonlitnight
    Thank you Vicki! I really like Heidi. I'm not familiar with Dakota but will go take a peek. I noticed the same aroma on the Upstage. It's very strange.
  • Moonlitnight
    Oops! I forgot that. It is 105. Poor fella. I am sure the place where he's staying will have a few swimming pools and very good A/C.
  • amyonwigs
    I love her on you!!! I had EP, but she didn't look as good on you. I gave her away to another lady who had cancer and needed a wig.she looked incredible!
  • buckeyegal1963
    Dakota looks better in the youtube reviews than the stock photos. @Shar W I think Shar has Dakota if I remember right, I don't recall seeing anyone post about Heidi here though.
  • Shar W
    Wow! Look at you! I love love love her on you. Just perfect! :heart:

Yes, I have Dakota. She is a nice wig. I do like her.
  • Moonlitnight
    Thank you. It is a very pretty wig but I'm just not sure how I feel about short hair. It is a fun wig though. It would suit you for sure!
  • Moonlitnight
    Thank you, Shar. I was thrilled that Customs behaved themselves this time!
  • Moonlitnight
    Aww. That was kind of you. A friend of mine, actually a client's wife, has just lost all her hair thanks to chemo. I am trying to find out if she would like Upstage. She usually wears her hair very short and grey so it might be a nice change. It's a bit of an awkward question to ask.
  • Happy to ve Retired
    I love that wig on you. Really looks natural and the color perfect on you. Right out of the box. I never can wear any just out of the box.
  • PinkEvie
    I just love that wig on you, you look so beautiful. I have different length wigs, so my family and friends are use to seeing me with them and also different colours too.

I was in Las Vegas a month ago, it is my husband and daughters' favorite place to holiday, it was hot then too, but they do have good air conditioning and great pools too. We stayed in the Tropicana.
  • Erzsike
    Just out of the box and you look that stunning! I agree that this is a keeper. You said you like the longer styles (me too), but I love this wig on you. Hope you will keep her. I also LOVE Vegas. To escape the heat, take a side trip to Mt. Charleston. :-)
  • dc21
    You look amazing in this beachy wave bob! RW has incredible lace fronts in her light blondes.

I love my Heidi! I just got one last month. It is a shorter version of my JR Rachel.
  • Alex Kautz
    omg I love it!!! So pretty :love: :love: :love:
  • Katooshie
    The Peek is soo very pretty on you!!! For me...after finding sites that carry brands like freetress equal and Sensationnel... i just cant justify spending so much for RW and other more expensive brands. I celebrate people who look great in them like you tho!!!! I am on a campaign to get wigs dot com to carry my fave brands!!
  • Moonlitnight
    Thank's so much. I am still debating whether or not I like it. I will practise styling it today.
  • Moonlitnight
    Thank you Pink! I only went there once. We stayed at the MGM Grande. My daughter and my husband went a few times and stayed at the Venetian. Since I am more of a nature girl (aside from the obsession with makeup), I never really liked the entertainment scene or the heat. I will go again one day though, just to visit Vee ;)
  • Moonlitnight
    Thank you so much. xo
  • Moonlitnight
    Thank you Dc! I am always amazed by the front on Spotlight. It even separates a little at the front parting, like real hair. The only other lacefront I have is Belle Tress's Sugar Rush and I can barely see it.
  • Moonlitnight
    Alex. Lol! It certainly is a different look. Thank you xoxox
  • Moonlitnight
    I would agree in terms of the RW fibre. However, the wigs do last longer than say, the Brie (did I spell that correctly?) That one is around $30, I think, but the Blondie lady says you can only wear them a few times and wash them once and they fall apart. That would make me feel like I had wasted my money big time. So for me personally, I'd rather spend on the quality and have a few really great wigs and alternate them. My only regret is the toppers and the associated hair loss. I am going to try combs at the front instead of clips.
  • drift3r
    Woowwww!!! I don’t know how I missed this post yesterday but I absolutely love you in this! I don’t think I’ve ever seen you in something this length and I am loving it! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
  • Moonlitnight
    Thank you E. :hearts: I think it needs a better shake and a little styling with the fingers. And some fake eyelashes...
  • drift3r
    Ooohhh I love falsies almost as much as I love wigs hehehe. I’ve been playing around with magnetic lashes lately and can’t seem to figure them out. Tomorrow I’m getting lashes professionally applied for my photos. Can’t wait!!!
  • Moonlitnight
    That will be fun (the pro lashes). I am getting magnetics sent to me next week as I have to write about them. The rep also sent me some videos. If they are better than the ones on YT, I will forward. As I have become older, my eyes seem to have disappeared deeper into my sockets (which are very deep to begin with). I am finding putting lashes on, especially the outer corners, very challenging. For the magnetics, you really need an applicator
  • drift3r
    Oh awesome!!! I’m really excited to hear what you have to say about magnetic lashes! Can’t wait for your review.
  • Moonlitnight
    I will post it my comments here. The article is for a magazine that doesn't get published until the fall and has to be approved and all that. I am feeling not too confident!
  • Katooshie
    i will let you know after i wash the Brie how she holds up! The extensions i bought were more expensive than Brie and i used them for a month and then got a new set so the Brie...even if "disposable" may be more economical than my extensions! We shall see!
  • Vee1028
    I would LOVE magnetic lashes! I absolutely hate mascara and refuse to use it any more.
  • tomoka

WOW! Great!!!! :starstruck:
  • Moonlitnight
    Thank you Tomoka. I might wear it when I'm doing housework! Just not my look I'm afraid.
  • Moonlitnight
    Hello Marilyn. Congrats (if that is the right thing to say) on the sentence. You look beautiful in your profile pic. Just stunning. Lots of hugs coming your way :hearts: I actually don't like the shorter look. It makes me feel very ancient :(
  • Msmarilyn
    Well. You should help me pick!! I wanted a topper. But now I don’t know. I may be better off with a wig. Will you help me??? Pleeeeease. I can post pictures of me from when I had my hair if it helps. It just has to be straight. No bangs. And my hair biohaie I guess I should call it is very fine but it did have a great density. And it’s a very ashy color. People say dirty blonde. I say that’s an insult to a blonde. My natural color is more like an ash tray brown. Like someone took a full ashtray and dumped it on my head. Awful color.
  • Moonlitnight
    Yes of course. I am sure that if you post pics, we'll be able to help. My inclination would be to go for a wig. Clips can be very annoying and pull if you are not used to them. I think you are looking for something realistic with a lace front (so very natural-looking) and a monopart. Do you have a wig of any kind now?
  • Msmarilyn
    Iiiii do not. The wig I initially was give. Was immediately ruined I think my friend or niece was trying to make me happy and flat iron it to make it look more like my hair. And they burned it all up. But I’ll post pictures.
  • Moonlitnight
    Oh dear. A lot of us are at work by the way so answers may be sporadic. Please don't think we are ignoring you!
  • Moonlitnight
    You are so pretty. That smile!
  • Msmarilyn
    Yes these are all before. I’m not tan anymore. And my natural hair color I would say if it even matters. Is closest to the one in the blue shirt. The very ashy light brown on the roots underneath and ends
  • Msmarilyn
    I can also send you a private message of my heee. If it is relevant in anyway. My head is not even anymore. It is scared. I have very dry skin. And it tends to break open.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!