• Dogmom
    Okay, ladies, this was the very first time since buying Jon Renau wigs that I've received a defected one. My Zara came yesterday and I took it out and tried it on and UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where the mono/lace front meets the regular cap stitches it looks like it was sewn by Helen Keller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! There is a huge bump and the weft looks like they just stuck it there any old way. So I cannot possibly wear it styled and needless to say the tags are off so I can't send it back, so now I have a very expensive bandana wig! NOT HAPPY AND VERY DISAPPOINTED.
  • Alex Kautz
    Just left you a voicemail!
  • drift3r
    hahahahaha!!! I’m sorry for laughing when you’re in a crisis but that Helen Keller comment has me on the floor. :rofl: :lol: I have a Zara on the way right now too and I hope Helen didn’t also sew mine hehehehe.
  • Moonlitnight
    Oh noooo. I have that bump where the mono meets the cap on my RW Spotlight. It is literally raised an inch off my head in a long pinch (like 2" or more). Zara has to go back.
  • Dogmom
    That's okay, I already took the tags off in my excitement to wear it. Alex called me, he's so awesome. I'm not mad, these things happen, I'm a bit disappointed and I will look at them very carefully before doing anything to them.
  • Dogmom
    LMAOOOOO !!!!!
  • dc21
    I am really bad about inspecting my wigs when they come in. I have a couple of backups I bought awhile ago and they are unopened in the box. I need to inspect right away from now on too. Quality on my latest JR Rachel's have been awful. One has a TON of short flyaways right in the front bang area - like a kid who was playing with scissors! Unwearable! So I have a $300 wig that is new and hat hair because I didn't inspect them and don't open them until I need them. I even tried pulling out the short hair but there are too many of them...grrr.
  • Vee1028
    put the tag back on and send it back as defective! I recently had to return a JR wig for the same reason. Where the lace top met the cap was a total mess and not enough hair there to cover the mess.
  • Ali
    I agree with Vee - simply put the tags back on and return it ( hopefully you didn’t cut the tags). I have to say that every Zara I have (4) has an issue where the lace front meets the regular cap. While yours does sound like especially poor workmanship, mine are just a slight nuisance as I have to keep an eye out and fuss a bit as the hair seems to separate a there, to the point that the front couple inches of hair hang a bit ackwardly away ftom the rest creating a gap. Not s huge deal and I do still really love my Zaras.
  • Katooshie
    I sent back a wig to wigs dot com without the tags. I wore it once and it was an absolute MESS of tangled frizz with the tracks showing! I don't even care if they give me store credit (although I do think they should!) I just wanted them to see with their own eyes how awful this product is that they are stocking. It was Kimora by Vivica Fox.
  • Dogmom
    LOL, I did cut the tags! LMAO... lesson learned. But thank goodness it doesn't happen that often if ever, this is a once in a blue moon thing. I can wear it under my bandana's or baseball caps. I was just disappointed in myself for removing tags so quickly and also for the poor workmanship. UGH! It's okay... no worries.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.

More Discussions