• Katooshie
    I've tried hair extensions, toppers, and lots of wigs, including some expensive wigs that I had to send back. I am still in love with my little $40 Brie by Vivica Fox! I have this one in light blonde with platinum highlights, and I have a second Brie, which I consider my normal everyday Brie, in medium golden blond with platinum highlights. I just washed my darker Brie, so I'm wearing platinum today while the other one dries. This is the first time I've washed my everyday Brie, so I will let you know how it holds up.
    Attachments
    Screen Shot 2018-06-14 at 1.14.57 PM (753K)
    Screen Shot 2018-06-14 at 1.13.24 PM (424K)
  • Katooshie
    Yeah I like this one so much I have ordered it in several colours! :) Including Jet Black like a ROCK STAR! LOL
  • Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • Shar W
    I love this one. You look so pretty with all those waves.
  • BeatA
    Beautiful picture Kat!
  • Toni Warner
    Beautiful, and amazing for $40.
  • Katooshie
    So I washed my everyday Brie and it turned out fantastic! I had to recurl it, and reestablish the rooting with brown eyeshadow, but I really don't mind doing that once in awhile as I like playing with hair. The fibres are still super soft (I washed it with axe shower gel and conditioned with fabric softener) and the cap construction remains perfect. The fibre is heat friendly, so it's also easy to curl or straighten, and the length, texture and volume makes it extremely versatile for styling into updo, ponytail, clips, and lots of accessories. It glues down with Got2B gel like a dream! This hair is the same texture as my bio hair, and the same colour I used to dye it. Nobody EVER thinks it's a wig and the few I've told are shocked. So...Brie is still The One for me. This makes me incredibly happy as these Brie wigs are $40, fit like a dream, super comfortable, easy to care for, and come in some yummy colours! :)
    Attachments
    Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 12.40.16 PM (370K)
    Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 12.40.41 PM (396K)
    Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 12.42.23 PM (411K)
  • Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • Katooshie
    Yeah I love the smell of "Dark Temptations" axe shower gel. In my long experience with heat friendly fibres, it doesn't turn out any better when you use "special shampoo". But it really likes the fabric softener conditioner afterwards. I use unscented fabric softener so I still get that nice Dark Temptations smell. :)
  • Moonlitnight
    Looks better than my Spotlight after its wash yesterday (JR shampoo, Downy, JR conditioner). Better share with Blondielocks!
  • Katooshie
    Who is Blondielocks?
  • Moonlitnight
    She reviews blonde wigs and is quite popular. She loved Brie but it fell apart after washing. Actually, she is Go Kaleo now I think. Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_rWhkkuX6M
  • Katooshie
    Wow..I wonder what she did to her Brie to make it fall apart! I think I would have to put this thing through a wood chipper or run over it with my car to get it to fall apart. LOL I think even if it didn't last long, at $40 I would feel very happy to repurchase it once or even twice a month. I mean, getting a haircut costs more than that, not to mention the cost, time and toxicity of colouring to get this kind of multi colour streaking! I am SOOOO happy I will NEVER have to colour my bio fluff again!!! So...even if I have to buy one or two a month, it's still a super bargain for me...plus i can't wait to try more colours!! :)
  • Moonlitnight
    It is very strange as she is very familar with wigs and probably has 100 of them. Maybe it was a dud.
  • Katooshie
    Hard to say! Just happy it worked out for me so I don't have to stress over finding something I can feel comfortable with in public! From now on (unless they discontinue it) I can just order wigs here and there for play! :) SO FREEING!!!!
  • Moonlitnight
    I haven't found my one true love yet. Brandi is definitely too wiggie and the Spotlight has a lot of hair on the top but not much hanging down so it looks square. This makes my face look jowly. I hate short hair on me so EP is just an "at home" wig. Perhaps Scene Stealer will work although, again, it is that sheety (another Nisha pronunciation) HD fibre.
  • Shar W
    I love it. I also love the smell of Axe. Yummy!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.