• jengregory66
    I think those of us with alopecia would appreciate more options in the petite size. Without any hair at all, the average size is too huge! Who's with me!
  • Bcollins
    I agree, there are a limited amount of wigs in petite it’s very frustrating to see a wig you like only to find it doesn’t come in petite
  • PhyllisB
    I agree! I have a small head plus no hair.....lol. I've been wearing Raquel Welch Winner petite but just saw an Ellen Wille style in petite that I'm thinking of trying. I know wigs.com said most wigs can be adjusted so I ordered a style in average thinking I could snug it up, but it just didn't look right so I sent it back.
  • SandyB
    The Ellen Willie wigs work for me.This is a European brand so the measurements are in metrics which are slightly smaller. Also, if you get a hand tied one, it is tighter, too.I definitely hope for more petite size wigs made by all wig manufacturers.
  • Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • Lynn
    I have a few Ellen Wille wigs that fit my petite size head like a glove I also have the Winner from Raquel in petite and I LOVE her!! But yes I totally agree there needs to be more styles for us petites.
  • Carol
    I agree....not too many stylish wigs in a petite size. Ellen Willie does fit the best and doesn’t have too much hair.
  • Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • VocalEyes
    I totally agree with Alex. Once I tried her wigs, I was hooked! The cap size which runs petite/average fits perfectly. My hairdresser agrees and says he recommends her brand to all of his customers. It's perfect for people with little or no hair.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.