• Erzsike
    I cry when I read all this suffer from hair loss. Ladies, your sharing and caring are amazing. We can listen to our family and friends and strangers about not wearing helper hair, but I agree that it is up to us to be "brave" and do what we feel is right for ourselves. God bless you all!
  • Sunset
    I need to set up an account on eBay to sell some wigs & toppers. Why didn't you like Upstage, it looks cute in the pictures?
  • Moonlitnight
    Yes, it does look cute and Nisha wears it well in her videos. So does Roxy but I just can't begin to describe how WRONG it is for my face shape. It drags my jowls down and makes me look tired and ancient. Also, I bought a large, which is just absurdly huge. I also don't like Editor's Pick. It is way better than Upstage but I do not like myself in short hair.
  • Sunset
    I can't stand the way I look in short hair either. It doesn't look bad if it's in a long bob to my shoulders, but I don't ever wear this style around anyone I know because they are used to me with mid length hair. I sometimes wear my haute wig to go off into another section of town where no one knows me. I like it, but I would get bored always having to have this same style. I put on another pretty short wig inside my house last night, and instantly I look 10 to 15 years older. No thanks to that.
  • Lovemytoppers
    Crystal have you tried a topper.. I went to a local wig shop and tried several wigs and toppers and the RW Top Billing works great for me, just more comfortable vs a full wig, and sew easy to put on. I ended up buying 2 from the shop and then discovered wigs.com and have added 2 more so that I can alternate. I have gotten so many compliments on my hair
  • Moonlitnight
    :hearts: Love it ;) I know exactly how you feel.
  • Sunset
    I have two top billing toppers by RW, and I like this topper. I've received lots of compliments, & it is much cooler to wear over wearing a full wig when it's hot. Easier to put up or clip up the sides too. I wish they would make one longer though. My Drew wig looks really close in color to this topper, so I can switch off to that also. The top billing toppers are holding up well, but the spotlight by her looked like a trashed mess within about a month!! I wasn't even wearing it daily. It's not fair to make a fully hand tied wig & have someone spend that much money to then have it look like someone fried the ends of it.
  • Katooshie
    God bless you too sweetheart! None of us should have to go through hair loss, but those who are also going through illnesses associated with it get a double God bless you! :)
  • Moonlitnight
    :) It is such a beautiful, rich colour. I'd love to pull off a chestnut colour but I am way too pale. Maybe a light auburn one day...
  • BeautyWithin
    That's how I feel about shaded praline. It's gorgeous...on someone else. Love my 8rh14. Great highlights and not too red.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.