• Amber
    https://youtu.be/naIbacGEkJM

Click the link to see/hear all the details on French Drawn Tops!

Yay! I've been itching to talk about this! Have you all seen the new line of French Tops by Jon Renau? This technique is considered to be superior to the traditional knotting. With traditional knotting, the hair is hand tied to a regular mono-part, leaving hair knots exposed. Whereas, French Drawn toppers have two additional layers of glass silk that completely hide the knots. Along with that, it's extremely soft and comfortable! French Drawn Tops look VERY real! The hair might as well be growing out of your scalp! So basically, if someone was looking directly at the top of your head, they wouldn't be able to tell that you are wearing a topper! These toppers are unique, beautiful, and the time and detail that goes into creating such realistic looking pieces definitely shows in the end result. Simply amazing! This is why so many people love this knotting technique.

Here I'm giving you a more detailed explanation of the technique, showing you all the difference between my mono top and French top, and also trying on my French topper for the first time!!

Not sure if I can share here or if it even helps but for round brushes, paddle brushes, human hair care and other things I talked about in this vid you can use FRINGE25 at wigs.com for a discount. phnr5fxs7oke6p29.jpg
  • Sunset
    Looks great. Are they expensive? I would think so.
  • dc21
    You look beautiful! Those french drawn tops are a dream! Happy for you topper wearers!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.