• Erzsike
    I don't usually look at myself in a full-length mirror without my wig on but I just did and I was so disgusted. I looked SO FAT! Do any of you feel that way without hair on?
  • Katooshie
    yep chubby and bald lol...but still a hottie! ;)
  • Erzsike
    haha! I am so relieved that I am not the only one! I am still a hottie too! :wink:
  • Moonlitnight
    It's all a question of balance. The smaller the head, the larger the bod.
  • Erzsike
    well, I have a small head and very shapely figure. It is in proportion but In am short. I think that is why I like lots of hair. Seems to balance me out. Or I COULD lose some poundage!
  • Katooshie
    you are definitely a hottie!!!
  • Katooshie
    exactly why i CANNOT wear short hair although i think it looks cute on others. I am 5'10" and curvy...i need big hair to balance it all! I am thinking of trying a LONG curly Beyonce afro!
  • Erzsike
    reading you loud and clear girlfriend. And thank you for the compliment. Right back at ya! :kiss:
  • Sunset
    I don't ever feel fat because I'm slim, but when I look at myself with my bio hair I'm totally disgusted with it. I walk about four times a week & I'm sure this helps me stay slim, it also helps a lot when I'm depressed. I'm getting ready to go for one now. :) You're a beautiful lady, so don't be disgusted with yourself.
  • Cathe Lartigue
    I could stand to lose ten pounds. But at 63 years young, I'm pretty-much satisfied with the way I look. I've learned to accept myself--faults and all. It's all good!
  • Shar W
    We all beat ourselves up about something we don’t like about our bodies. I have battled my weight my whole life. We just need to love how we look.
  • buckeyegal1963
    Yes, I sometimes feel that way with or without my wig on, I used to be thin and athletic, then I hit premenopause and it all went to hell lol. I'm not obese by any means, but going from a size 1 to a size 8 in just a couple of years did on a number on my self esteem. I'm not that tall, about 5'3, so I'd like to get down to a size 6, but if it doesn't happen that's ok too, I'm learning to accept myself being curvy now. I actually got more attention from men with the weight gain, but I don't care about that either, lol.

Exactly Shar, we can be our own worst enemies sometimes. While I can't say I love the way I look, I don't fret about it like I used to, I've come to accept my new curves.
  • drift3r
    Another chubby bald hottie checkin’ in here. . .

@Erzsike I don’t think I look bigger without my hair on but I’d never given it much thought before. It’s an interesting idea!

In my 20’s, though I looked great on the outside, I was super hard on my body and didn’t take very good care of myself ... I baked in the sun, ate like crap, drank all the time.... In my 30’s now, all I care about is being healthy and active. Healthy bodies and minds are many shapes and many sizes so I try not to fixate too hard on my size.
  • Katooshie
    Yes i love my curves! I dont need to be thin to look and feel great. But i do need fab hair! Thankfully we can buy that! :)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.